RARE PHOTO: Dana White (With Hair) as a Bellboy in the 1990s

Paid Zuffa shill on Sherdog.

Ten cents a post to talk about how great UFC 72 looked on paper. Those were the days.

So your whole bum Sherdog life is worth < $700

I know its the in thing to rag on the guy, and he can act like a complete idiot

but most of sherdog would trade places with him in a second

I know its the in thing to rag on the guy, and he can act like a complete idiot

but most of sherdog would trade places with him in a second

Wow! Really? Most of sherdog would trade places with someone who has almost half a billion dollars? Go figure. What an amazing revelation.

What's surprising is how many fools are looking at him when he was a young bell hop right out of High School thinking he somehow had it bad....That job paid over 90K a year in the fucking 80's and he was hooked up with it from another one of friends.

Wow! Really? Most of sherdog would trade places with someone who has almost half a billion dollars? Go figure. What an amazing revelation.

What's surprising is how many fools are looking at him when he was a young bell hop right out of High School thinking he somehow had it bad....That job paid over 90K a year in the fucking 80's and he was hooked up with it from another one of friends.

run along little guy

DlYcG9RUUAA5dpv.jpg:large

I'd make fun of his clothes from the 90's but the truth is that, regardless of what he paid for them, anything Dana White wears looks ill fitting and cheap.

This is what having rich friends will do for you. You know....bootstraps.

Back