RARE PHOTO: Dana White (With Hair) as a Bellboy in the 1990s

Bellboy to boxercise to billionaire. I wanna sign that contract, make it happen, Dana!

im 42 and never heard the term 'bell end' before. is that a british thing or something?
have you also never heard of this?

He befriended a rich kid from a well-connected family in high school.

That's the only reason for his "success."

Meh. It’s pretty damn pathetic to make excuses for somebody else’s success.

Dana White got somebody he knew to invest his in vision. People do that everyday and fail. He didn’t.

Dana is already famous as a pilgarlic, so it'd be absurd for him to show up with a full head of hair in the future, but if that weren't the case, with his money and resources he would be a prime candidate for getting in on Dr. Tsuji's hair cloning clinical trials that are beginning in February 2019. They're going to change the world with this research they're doing over there at the Riken Center for Developmental Biology in Japan and millionaires/billionaires like Dana are going to be first in line.

points for "pilgarlic"!!!

He befriended a rich kid from a well-connected family in high school.

That's the only reason for his "success."

I have a feeling you are a liberal on food stamps in “real life”…

Wow, I wonder how I'd feel if they put up a pic of me when I worked at McDonalds right after high school?

We have all had shit jobs and sometimes you gotta tough it out and do the job and wear what the boss wants.. It sucks, but it's life and at least Dana was working a regular job like an average person at the time.

Well, at least you know he wasn't born with a silver spoon.

Back