RARE PHOTO: Dana White (With Hair) as a Bellboy in the 1990s

Here’s another one with a full head.....

B891E519-2937-4FAC-B444-FD47E064BE91.jpeg

I'll never understand those dumbass uniforms they have to wear.

Current Dana is like "I'll take the hair from that guy, and keep my teeth."

Me? Mid twenties and my hairline is much stronger than Dana's in that picture

So Im feeling pretty damn good about things right now <Moves>
I just hit 40 and have a better hairline than that pic. I guess I never put too much thought into losing my hair.

I just hit 40 and have a better hairline than that pic. I guess I never put too much thought into losing my hair.
Well if you have decent hair at 40 you never had anything to worry about. If I'm bald at 40 I won't be that angry tbh. 40 is a good balding age lol.

I was scared I'd be bald by 30(ish), I know a lot of those guys.

I bet he stole lots of loosechange

That's Andre Agassi the tennis player

really lucky to have fertittas as his buddies

mXd9T5P.jpg

Weren't the Fertittas born millionaires? how the fuck did Dana get in contact with them? and became so close as to convince them to buy a fucking cage fighters promotion.

Gotta respect the hustle <GinJuice>

Dana is already famous as a pilgarlic, so it'd be absurd for him to show up with a full head of hair in the future, but if that weren't the case, with his money and resources he would be a prime candidate for getting in on Dr. Tsuji's hair cloning clinical trials that are beginning in February 2019. They're going to change the world with this research they're doing over there at the Riken Center for Developmental Biology in Japan and millionaires/billionaires like Dana are going to be first in line.

My my he has come a long way!

Buying someone else’s idea and having rich friends to put their money up for you to do it?

Self made NO DOUBT!

Now this is Dana with hair

DC/Woodley's barber

mXd9T5P.jpg

Back