• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Raquel Pennington eyes October return, hopes to defend title vs Julianna Pena

This is the second best thing Pennington could possibly do.

The best thing is to lose.

I think it's weird the unbelievable amount of hate Rocky gets, especially in comparison to someone who basically begs to be hated line Peña, especially when you think about how it's not even a character for Peña, she's just truly awful

I hope Peña beats Pennington

Makes for a more entertaining buildup/promo vs Kayla

Like or dislike Peña, at least she has a personality and makes things fun whether you're cheering for her to lose or win
She's got personalty like having herpes gives someone "more character"

When they keep rolling out Angela Hill as if she's worth a spot on a card, I cannot take women's MMA seriously.
Is Hill really that bad? I always see criticism based on 2 things, lots of decisions (sure, she's a powerless striker, so no KO's or submissions, but you can get a lot of that at the lower weights and women's divisions) and the win-loss ratio which is based heavily on an early inexperience and a LOT of bad judging

Pennington vs Harrison is the only way to go if Pennington wants to be taken seriously.

Back