• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Raquel Pennington eyes October return, hopes to defend title vs Julianna Pena

Rocky vs Pena ll is probably next. But with Kayla in the picture who knows?

I don’t think Pena deserves to fight for the title. When you get dropped 5 times in 2 rounds. You should not be fighting for the title in your next fight.

And MBS vs Macy goes down this week, if Macy can finish MBS. She might be next. It’s a little log jammed. That tends to happen when you only book one title fight every year in the WUFC.

Get the fucking show on the road, alright.

I honestly can't remember when was the last time I saw a Raquel Pennington/Pena thread on Sherdog. You just know the division is on life support when nobody is talking about it on the premiere karate forum

No sexist but they gotta shake some ass or do something to keep the division relevant otherwise they'll be forced to shake ass on OFs after daddy Dana cans the division

Nope Pena hasn't won a fight since she upset Nunes in December 2021 lol.
It's so weird. There's an argument she didn't even deserve to be booked for the trilogy, and then when we got a new champ, that whole "needing to settle with Nunes" went out the door with the retirement and just transferred over to Rocky over the slow course of the past year despite doing nothing to keep her spot.

Something has to be done about this division. You can't have Pennington as champ.

Kayla is obviously their bet to save the division, they just better hope she's able to keep on making weight. Kayla should be fighting for the belt next, it makes no sense for Pena to get it over her,.

Nope Pena hasn't won a fight since she upset Nunes in December 2021 lol.
Well McGregor hasn't won a fight since JANUARY 2020 and would have gotten a title shot had he beaten Chandler, so i guess Pena is still a very deserving contender lol.

Back