• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rapper Julio Foolio Shot and Killed

I remember I talked to one guy in HS about them and he was like fuck no I don't like 36 they worship the devil. I thought he was crazy at the time. Just like a year or two ago DJvlad interviews a few of them and they are talking about selling their soul to the devil and I think Crunchy black said he didn't do that he just made a deal but kept his soul. He said the other members did sell their soul though. All that shit creeped me out so I just stopped listening to the interview.
LOL, I got INTO them for that reason. I was already listening to Thrash Metal and shit so it was an easy transition.

LOL, I got INTO them for that reason. I was already listening to Thrash Metal and shit so it was an easy transition.

Yea there were some guys on Rogans podcast recently The Black keys. They talked about how they loved all of that as well and mentioned how it was very demonic but the sound\style was so unique. They ended up finding one of the members (some low level guy I've never heard of) and how he just kept asking for money for various things lol. They gave him the money though and made the song they wanted with him. I thought that was pretty cool. They played the music on Rogans podcast though and it sounded just like this.

Yea there were some guys on Rogans podcast recently The Black keys. They talked about how they loved all of that as well and mentioned how it was very demonic but the sound\style was so unique. They ended up finding one of the members (some low level guy I've never heard of) and how he just kept asking for money for various things lol. They gave him the money though and made the song they wanted with him. I thought that was pretty cool. They played the music on Rogans podcast though and it sounded just like this.
Oh wow, didn't know about that. Just looked it up and they did a song with Juicy J - so not a low level guy one of the founders and producers (along with DJ Paul). Unless there is another track as well with someone else.

I know the Memphis scene pretty deeply, and used to make CD covers for rappers there.

Oh wow, didn't know about that. Just looked it up and they did a song with Juicy J - so not a low level guy one of the founders and producers (along with DJ Paul). Unless there is another track as well with someone else.

I know the Memphis scene pretty deeply, and used to make CD covers for rappers there.

Nah it wasn't them I know Juicy J and DJ Paul. I looked it up and it was Lil Noid. Apparently it was Juicy's first signing. That's awesome about the album cover though I loved those covers.

Nah it wasn't them I know Juicy J and DJ Paul. I looked it up and it was Lil Noid. Apparently it was Juicy's first signing. That's awesome about the album cover though I loved those covers.
Oh yeah, I know Lil Noid. He was only with them back when they were putting out tapes before getting signed. He also put out a tape with one of my favorite producers Blackout. That's pretty crazy they put him on like that, The Black Keys are pretty big. I'll go check that out.

Whatever happened to T-Rock?

Whatever happened to T-Rock?
He's still putting out albums like every other month, LOL.

He's actually from Atlanta, but Three 6 brought him to Memphis when he was a teenager and he's pretty much a Memphis rapper.

Killer flow, and he actually has good lyrics to go with it.

Julio Foolio got caught up the game
Julio Foolio got shot up in the brain
Julio Foolio, we'll remember his name
Not for his music nor for his fame
His accolades don't matter and I say this without shame
Julio Foolio is simply a funny ass name
/thread

He's still putting out albums like every other month, LOL.

He's actually from Atlanta, but Three 6 brought him to Memphis when he was a teenager and he's pretty much a Memphis rapper.

Killer flow, and he actually has good lyrics to go with it.

Yeah I wore out that Def Con 1: Lyrical Warfare CD in high school. It’s cool he’s still putting out music, last I heard he was working at Captain D’s lol.

Julio Foolio got caught up the game
Julio Foolio got shot up in the brain
Julio Foolio, we'll remember his name
Not for his music nor for his fame
His accolades don't matter and I say this without shame
Julio Foolio is simply a funny ass name

Ouch, muthafucka.

This dude is just a tanned version of those ugly fucks da island boyz

Back