Raped for being gay, his parents killed, his children poisoned. Welcome to Christianity.

thinking, again, this is more of an AFRICA problem than a Christianity problem

Will the next world war, and we should expect at least one more, be a religious one? Will it be ideological or purely materialistic? Personally, I think it will be religion that starts it.

Because the Muslims faith is 100 times more violent than christianity in todays world?, how the fuck do you not know this?..where did they grow you?

Where did they grow you? Keep drinking the Kool-aid and keep complaining about how much Muslim shit stinks while thinking your Christian shit smells like roses.

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all a bunch of bullshit. Maybe one day you'll realize there's no magical man in the sky and that you should treat other people well because it's the best thing for us to continue our shitty species instead of some imaginary reward when you die.

Although I should just give up since humans will keep treating each other shitty based on some other form of prejudice even if we didn't have religion.

Will the next world war, and we should expect at least one more, be a religious one? Will it be ideological or purely materialistic? Personally, I think it will be religion that starts it.

Materialistic goals hidden behind the shield of religious righteousness. Basically what humans have been doing since the beginning of recorded history.

Of course there is a trap. You committed a no true scotsman fallacy, which is precisely the line of argumentation you always hear when Muslims say terrorists are not true Muslims and it has nothing to do with Islam.

Bit of an aside, but this is a misapplication of the 'no true Scotsman'. That was coined to mean a method of excluding examples against a generalization by changing the generalization.

For your statement to be correct, Islam would, as a religion, need to promote terrorism. It is well-established at this point that is not the case and, while there remains a large extremist population of Muslims, the original generalization does not have to be altered to exclude them. A technical approach, I know, but people shout "logical fallacy" altogether to often and in this case, it does not apply.

Carry on.

Also, Viva, Catholicism came centuries after christ. The first christians were Jews and roman pagan converts.

The earliest written records of Jesus werne't made until at least 30 years, maybe 70 years, after his death.

Where did they grow you? Keep drinking the Kool-aid and keep complaining about how much Muslim shit stinks while thinking your Christian shit smells like roses.

Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all a bunch of bullshit. Maybe one day you'll realize there's no magical man in the sky and that you should treat other people well because it's the best thing for us to continue our shitty species instead of some imaginary reward when you die.

Although I should just give up since humans will keep treating each other shitty based on some other form of prejudice even if we didn't have religion.
giphy.gif

There is absolutely no comparison between the behavior of Christians and Muslims of today.
None. It's a ridiculous argument that reveals compete ignorance or dishonesty.

Well I find Christianity shitty by many accounts, but how about it happened because Burundi is a third-world cesspool stuck in paleolithic times first and foremost?

If he was in a muslim country they would just throw him off a roof. Thats more humane i guess.....

I'll try and remember to tag you in every single inevitable ISLAMIC terror attack until you see the utter stupidity that you engage in..just...lol

"Moderate Islam"=Not committing terrorist attacks. (Maybe morally supporting them, raising money for them,speaking out against other religions,speaking out against homosexuality,believing women are inferior,sharia law, etc.) But the moderates don't throw bombs so they're good.

The earliest written records of Jesus werne't made until at least 30 years, maybe 70 years, after his death.
There's nothing that states exactly when these records were written.

And, if they were written 30-70 years after Christ's crucifiction and I imagine it was probably a tad difficult to sit down comfortably and write about Jesus' ministry whilst everyone is trying to kill you!

The level of retardation they put on display should be the subject of some kind of study...
I wouldn't even call it that. Even retards can tell the difference between Christianity and Islam. This is wilful ignorance.

the main problem w/ threads like this, besides being categorically absurd, is that most of us that post here live in Christian nations (if not outright, then agnostic nations that lean Christian). Furthermore, many of us have also spent time and/or lived in Muslim dominant nations.

The experience is night and day; you can't hold Burundi ffs as some beacon of Christianity and it's values w/o comparing it to the worst that Islam has to offer which is roughly 89% of the countries it controls.

Compare Luxembourg to Afghanistan or Yemen or Morroco or whatever, fucking Burundi?

cmon son

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back