Raped for being gay, his parents killed, his children poisoned. Welcome to Christianity.

seiger

Posting from a UK no-go zone in Northern Ireland
Banned
Reaction score
"Everyone who has found out that I am gay has tried to kill me"

http://news.trust.org//item/20130517091819-k7m9x/

religions.png

Fact - Out of the 5 lowest HDI nations in Africa - 3 are majority Christian, and the other two are 40% christian and 20% christian respectively.

“In Burundi, if they know you are gay, they kill you. If they see you on the street, they stone you. They come and shoot you in the night."

I think today might be the day you get the ban hammer.

He was a gay man who worked in a hair salon.... go figure... never knew Burundi was so much like us.

religions.png

Fact - Out of the 5 lowest HDI nations in Africa - 3 are majority Christian, and the other two are 40% christian and 20% christian respectively.

“In Burundi, if they know you are gay, they kill you. If they see you on the street, they stone you. They come and shoot you in the night."

Christians abhor violence against gays. We disagree with the sin and lifestyle but we love all people. Jesus was very clear.

If you live in a society unsafe for queers, may I suggest you move or hide your degeneracy better?

Africans bro, they might kill you just because they think that drinking your blood will make their dick hard.

religions.png

Christians don't rape gay people, kill the parents, and poison his children. If they say they are Christians, they are not. That's against the religion.

Because you've made the same exact thread like 4 times in 2 days.

No, its two different countries, and two completely different subjects. Witchburning and homophobia.

The only thing that they have in common is christianity.

You have 20 different anti muslim threads on the first 3 pages of this forum, and you are complaining about a couple that go the other way.

But what color are these Christians?

TS is subtly trying to red pill the forum about the difference between northern and sub Saharan Africa.

Face it, the vast majority of religious threads on this forum are anti muslim ones. Anything else is a tiny minority.

Are they are all trolls?

Any thread ive made has been well sourced, and substantiated.

Ive posted didnt post more than 1 in a day.

The subjects ive posted on are scripture, witchburning and homophobia.

Ive followed the rules of the site, and you are begging to stifle the facts, because you dont have a counter argument.

the only real issue you have is you like seeing 20 anti muslim threads, but cant take seeing 1 about the sins associated with christianity.

Christians don't rape gay people, kill the parents, and poison his children. If they say they are Christians, they are not. That's against the religion.

Rip you walked right into TS' trap

Back