Raped for being gay, his parents killed, his children poisoned. Welcome to Christianity.

TS is subtly trying to red pill the forum about the difference between northern and sub Saharan Africa.

lets clear this up in front of everyone, am i out of line?

it seems like dogs complaining about barking, from where im sitting.

Face it, the vast majority of religious threads on this forum are anti muslim ones. Anything else is a tiny minority.

Are they are all trolls?

Any thread ive made has been well sourced, and substantiated.

Ive posted didnt post more than 1 in a day.

The subjects ive posted on are scripture, witchburning and homophobia.

Ive followed the rules of the site, and you are begging to stifle the facts, because you dont have a counter argument.

the only real issue you have is you like seeing 20 anti muslim threads, but cant take seeing 1 about the sins associated with christianity.
Tell your buddies to stop kicking babies and we'll cool it on the Muslim threads.

Tell your buddies to stop kicking babies and we'll cool it on the Muslim threads.

im not the one crying.

go burn a witch.

Im stepping out of this one, so dont bother trying to bait me.

I'll come back when i see a logical argument in your bile bath.

Is it too late to nominate @seiger for troll of the year?

coming-to-america-gif.gif

I think a good question is why aren't more good Christians speaking out and apologizing over the bad ones?

im not the one crying.

go burn a witch.

Im stepping out of this one, so dont bother trying to bait me.

I'll come back when i see a logical argument in your bile bath.
The logical argument is to end all religion. Do you support the destruction of Islam as well? Because I'm OK with every single religious believer being removed from the planet. Are you willing to support that?

If you're not, shut the fuck up and stop posting, because all you're doing is sucking Mohammed's pedophile dick.

PS: In Burundi they recently had a genocide using machetes. Had nothing to do with religion, completely tribal.

Africa is a shithole of pestilence overrun by goatfuckers and mud huts.

Another thread by Sieger to illustrate how backwards third world shitholes are?

Thanks Sieger, I think you may have an unhealthy obsession with Nazis and Africans though, people will begin to talk.

LOL

Is sieger really trying to justify the atrocities committed by Muslims in the Middle East and Europe because some uneducated third world African countries commit similar acts of violence against innocents too?

hahaha!!!

Here ya go!!

gruesome-photos-show-islamic-state-executing-gay-men-by-throwing-them-from-a-tall-building-1421526570.jpg

The drone strike... it's what Jesus would do.

I read the article. Missed the part where anyone cited their religion as the reason why they persecuted the guy.

Last edited:
Nothing like a good round of sodomy to straighten out a bender. Hahaha.

Back