Raped for being gay, his parents killed, his children poisoned. Welcome to Christianity.

lol I couldn't be less rustled. Keep posting though, you'll be a red belt one day!!!
You actually care about belts? What are you 5? And yeah bro throwing in insults cuz you have nothing to say is so untriggered

Persecuting gays isn't evil to Christians, you guys love doing that. And are you seriously saying that 1.6 billion people on the planet have jihad as a daily part of their life? Like seiger said earlier if even. 01% of Muslims were extremists, we would all be killed by now.
How do you define extremist? We might want to start with that.

The people throwing gays off of roof tops? The ones preching death to the west in moques? The ones funding those mosques to be built? The elderly and the young attending those mosques to listen the message? The networks that help hide terrorists after their attacks? The ones cheering in the streets after 9/11? Or those who sit by idly while evil men commit their evil acts?

They're all culpable. Suport your local KKK was a contemptible notion, and it fits in this context.

Ben Shapiro has a video out adding up the numbers. While he paints a picture with a yuuge brush in wide strokes, and I disagree with his tally, it does make sense. If you support extreme measures, then what other label than "extremist" can you be labeled?

He is basically turning the tables on the Sherdog War Room's modus operandi of scouring the web to post unflattering stories about Muslims to slander them as a whole while giving Christians a free pass.

It was kind of long overdue to be honest.

Violence in Africa for whatever reason is never out of the ordinary. Showing tolerance to a certain group of people, even allowing hundreds of thousands into your own country, and watching them slaughter your countrymen might have contributed more to the anti Islam bandwagon that's started this last year. I mean shit, San Bernardino, Orlando, Paris attacks, Nice, Berlin. And those are just the ones where the jihadi killed more than ten people.

Violence in Africa for whatever reason is never out of the ordinary. Showing tolerance to a certain group of people, even allowing hundreds of thousands into your own country, and watching them slaughter your countrymen might have contributed more to the anti Islam bandwagon that's started this last year. I mean shit, San Bernardino, Orlando, Paris attacks, Nice, Berlin. And those are just the ones where the jihadi killed more than ten people.

Ya, and while most people around the world can post here, obviously this site is dominated by north americans, europeans and some aussies. It's very natural that things won't be, and aren't fair and balanced.

I bet a War Room forum filled with middle easterners would be a riot talking about drunk Americans committing murders in Chicago while trampling over people on black friday while launching drone strikes while pretending to be like Jesus, while electing a bigot who wants to steal all our oil while torturing everyone.

If only the Iranian President had a Muslim president with a western name, I would love to read all the posts and speculation that he's really a Christian.

Christians don't rape gay people, kill the parents, and poison his children. If they say they are Christians, they are not. That's against the religion.
You have never sinned?

Ya, and while most people around the world can post here, obviously this site is dominated by north americans, europeans and some aussies. It's very natural that things won't be, and aren't fair and balanced.

I bet a War Room forum filled with middle easterners would be a riot talking about drunk Americans committing murders in Chicago while trampling over people on black friday while launching drone strikes while pretending to be like Jesus, while electing a bigot who wants to steal all our oil while torturing everyone.

If only the Iranian President had a Muslim president with a western name, I would love to read all the posts and speculation that he's really a Christian.

Okay.

"Everyone who has found out that I am gay has tried to kill me"

http://news.trust.org//item/20130517091819-k7m9x/

Fact - Out of the 5 lowest HDI nations in Africa - 3 are majority Christian, and the other two are 40% christian and 20% christian respectively.

“In Burundi, if they know you are gay, they kill you. If they see you on the street, they stone you. They come and shoot you in the night."

First off - Libya is the #2 HDI nation in Africa itself. So any nation sitting on oil scores high in HDI? No kidding. btw- Niger is dead last and is 80% Muslim. While OTOH, Botswana and South Africa are considered the 2 most prosperous countries in Africa and they are both Christian.

Secondly - If everyone is/was trying to kill that guy then they're doing a pretty shit job.

Third- within hours of his boss turning him in for being gay, the news reached his home town over 2 hrs away and a mob formed to kill his parents? Doesn't seem plausible.

But please continue to tell us how bad Christian countries are...

This one really gets me going. How does pointing out the absurdity and atrocities of Christianity make you condone Islam? I don't condone Islam. But I will defend innocent Muslims when you try to call them all subhuman savages. It's almost every single Muslim being a terrorist is a foregone conclusion in your mind.
So you are okay defending an ideology that asks you to emulate a pedo?

101-No-Country-for-Old-Men-quotes.gif

Back