Raped for being gay, his parents killed, his children poisoned. Welcome to Christianity.

Sweet, our daily "but but the crusades" story from Seiger. And this one is only 3+ years old! I wonder how many (state sanctioned) gay people were actuallly killed by SA in the mean while? I wonder why whe won't put one of those stories up?

Im unstable and emotional? I presented facts straight to your face and you simply kept getting butthurt and dismissing them because they dont fit your narrative. You kept taking everything personally as if I was insulting you. I simply point out the flaw in the idea that christianity is peaceful. You cant spell christianity with christian and we know what the christians did.
Whatever you say Sieger..

I don't think it's out of line in subject matter at all. Nothing wrong with posting anti-Christian, Muslim, atheist, Jewish, what have you threads. The concern I would have in your case is posting too much on the same subject though. Occasional threads are fine, trying to 'even out' the forum thread numbers by a single poster rapid posting a particular viewpoint isn't.

Also I think the OP in the thread is very low quality and trolling, so there's a problem on that front. There are serious problems with forms of African Christianity, and legit concerns about it, but your OP reads like it was written by an angry third grader who didn't read the exam closely.

Not enough to merit deletion, but getting close.

Thanks for clarifying that for the rest of us.

Christians don't rape gay people, kill the parents, and poison his children. If they say they are Christians, they are not. That's against the religion.

The no true scotsman argument, eh? How come that doesn't apply to muslims?

All Abrahamic faiths are based in using fear of death and torture to force conformity.

Sweet, our daily "but but the crusades" story from Seiger. And this one is only 3+ years old! I wonder how many (state sanctioned) gay people were actuallly killed by SA in the mean while? I wonder why whe won't put one of those stories up?

> Implying the church wasn't just in orchestrating the Crusades.

Piss off Saracens, no amount of edgy counter signaling will change the fact that Christians have adapted to follow their beliefs in a postmodern society whilst Muzzies are still fundamentally stuck in the dark ages.

> Implying the church wasn't just in orchestrating the Crusades.

Piss off Saracens, no amount of edgy counter signaling will change the fact that Christians have adapted to follow their beliefs in a postmodern society whilst Muzzies are still fundamentally stuck in the dark ages.

The Christians are so adapted that a third of them they think their President is a Muslim and have no interest in prosecuting those responsible for the Iraq war and think a random Muslim is more evil than Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Very Jesus like.

Stopped reading at "Africa."

6039bb84cdbdd14e6853c456d85fa8fc.jpg

Basically this.
It's not that they are Christian, it's that they are African.

lol at this thread. Christians rape a man and the anti Islam circle jerk crowd comes in and starts hurling insults.
And lol at @Zankou saying the thread is close to deletion but ever single Islam thread is a lot worse than this.

The Christians are so adapted that a third of them they think their President is a Muslim and have no interest in prosecuting those responsible for the Iraq war and think a random Muslim is more evil than Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Very Jesus like.

1. While I don't know President Obama's faith, his fascination and lenience towards Islam is a bit odd. Given he's damn near the only president to speak about it as if it represents a majority.

2. Of course there are masses of uneducated Christians in this country, who are warped into believing idiotic narratives, however I think that has less to do with their faith and more to do with the conditioning perpetuated by media.

3. Sure, xenophobia (I hate that term) exists, but is it entirely unwarranted given the state of the western world in regards to Islam?

The no true scotsman argument, eh? How come that doesn't apply to muslims?
Because the Muslims faith is 100 times more violent than christianity in todays world?, how the fuck do you not know this?..where did they grow you?

1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

giphy.gif

ROMANS 1.

You clearly missed the other thread.
So, your pe
1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
1:31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

giphy.gif

ROMANS 1.

Did you seriously interpret these passages as direct commands to God's people!?

I get it now...you're a little...slow.

lol at this thread. Christians rape a man and the anti Islam circle jerk crowd comes in and starts hurling insults.
And lol at @Zankou saying the thread is close to deletion but ever single Islam thread is a lot worse than this.

To repeat myself, unnecessarily, the subject matter is not a problem. The fact that TS has three threads on the front page on the same narrow subject is a problem. The stickied thread posting guidelines have a long discussion on this subject.

I don't think Christianity teaches you to rape men.

Because the Muslims faith is 100 times more violent than christianity in todays world?, how the fuck do you not know this?..where did they grow you?
LOL! "Where didn't they grow you?"

@seiger is either 12, just starting his freshman year at college, and/or...

image.jpg

giphy.gif

ROMANS 1.

You have zero intellectual understanding of what you quoted here.
Not one word telling Christians to kill gays.
You're a troll or a complete waste of oxygen.
Either way, Hey everyone let's all point and laugh at the Sherdog village idiot.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back