Randy was beating Tito, Vitor and Chuck at the age of 40

How does that change the meaning?

Well if he wasn't on TRT then I take it back. He said he took some natural testosterone supplements or whatever so there's that. My post wasn't mean to bash, I honestly thought he was on legal TRT at the time as I recall there being a lot of fuss over it a couple years ago. My point was that he was on a good supplement routine or whatever you want to call it that would help someone that is old remain competitive.

If you think that they use it to level out their testosterone then you're really naive. That's how most of the fighter got caught after it was banned because they didn't have time to lower their levels. They would juice up high then try to drop to acceptable just before the testing.

Anyone on TRT was randomly tested, so how did they do that? TRT is why there is now random testing.

Anyone on TRT was randomly tested, so how did they do that? TRT is why there is now random testing.
SMH you have no clue what you're talking about kid. TRT was legal for a long time and was accepted. They didn't have strict testing like they do now by any means even when they did decide to crack down on it. Vitor was juiced up like crazy as well and Henderson and many other fighters. They would test a fighter before the fight, then again after. Later on they started testing levels but it wasn't all that random. Finally they stopped it and Dan Henderson was the last fighter to be allowed to use it in competition.

The real reason wasn't style or wear and tear or TRT or whatever. Randy was winning at 40 cause he was a beast and a phenomenal fighter and if Anderson comes back and starts winning at 40 it'll be for the same reason.

SMH you have no clue what you're talking about kid. TRT was legal for a long time and was accepted. They didn't have strict testing like they do now by any means even when they did decide to crack down on it. Vitor was juiced up like crazy as well and Henderson and many other fighters. They would test a fighter before the fight, then again after. Later on they started testing levels but it wasn't all that random. Finally they stopped it and Dan Henderson was the last fighter to be allowed to use it in competition.

No. You spend to much time on sherdog and not enough following it.

Randy was juiced up good when he was beating those guys. Testing in mixfight during the mid 2000s was nonexistent.

I could be wrong but I recall reading that he's been on TRT for a long time. I don't know the exact dates of when he was on or off testosterone. I wasn't using it to bash him or anything, just meant to say that it would definitely help an aging person stay competitive.

He may have been using PED's, but he didn't have a TUE for testosterone, he claimed he was clean and was boosting his T naturally, and he never tested positive.

Back