Randy was beating Tito, Vitor and Chuck at the age of 40

Randy was on TRT and had far less MMA experience, and while his body may have been beaten up from years or wrestling, at least he wasn't taking punches for all those years. Stylistically Randy also doesn't rely heavily on speed, reflexes and being able to counter whereas those are big aspescts of Anderson's game

Exactly, Randy was a wrestler. Andersons style is more susceptible to father time.

Wtf are you on about?

http://www.mmaweekly.com/randy-couture-went-about-trt-the-natural-way

Seriously wtf are you even ranting about? Why are you bringing up a bunch of older fighters?

F-off A-hole. If you could read, you would know that the article that you posted said Randy WAS NOT G.D. M.F'ing EVER on TRT.

FALSELY accusing a fighter of PED use to be a bannable offense.

I see you responded to Cake4Breakfast trying to dismiss your BLATANT fighter bashing, and false PED allegation BULL shit, BEFORE my reply to your initial post.

Do you see this thing on this fishes head? It is called a KOK!

_IMG_3060.jpg

You are heavily on Man KOK avoiding your deserved ban.

Ride em cowboy!

F-off A-hole. If you could read, you would know that the article that you posted said Randy WAS NOT G.D. M.F'ing EVER on TRT.

I see you responded to Cake4Breakfast trying to dismiss your BLATANT fighter bashing, and false PED allegation BULL shit, BEFORE my reply to your initial post.

_IMG_3060.jpg

Ride em cowboy!

Lol!!!

Look if I'm wrong about Randy being on some form of TRT then ok, my bad. You think I'd be using that to bash him when I have an AV of a guy who recently got suspended for PEDs? And I did not accuse Randy of being on PEDs, TRT at the time was legal so if he was on it I was accusing him of doing something legal. Congratulations your post is retarded.

Randy only had 15 fights before he turned 40 and his style never relied on fast twitch reflexes.

_IMG_3060.jpg

Ride em cowboy!

Calm the f down ffs ! did someone eat your sandwich ?

Randy was on TRT and had far less MMA experience, and while his body may have been beaten up from years or wrestling, at least he wasn't taking punches for all those years. Stylistically Randy also doesn't rely heavily on speed, reflexes and being able to counter whereas those are big aspescts of Anderson's game

Get this man a victory beer. Sense made and made succinctly.

To what extent do you think we can compare his form with Silva today ? I know technic has evolved, and back then MMA was still emerging. So what are the chances of Anderson at 40 in 2016 ?

I personnally don't think he matches physically with monsters like Rockhold or Weidman. However, if he's not a shell of his former self, i give him a chance against the rest of the roster despite his age.

Come on man. Randy was roided to oblivion. Fighters cant get away with it to anywhere near the same extent these days.

Lol!!!

Look if I'm wrong about Randy being on some form of TRT then ok, my bad. You think I'd be using that to bash him when I have an AV of a guy who recently got suspended for PEDs? And I did not accuse Randy of being on PEDs, TRT at the time was legal so if he was on it I was accusing him of doing something legal. Congratulations your post is retarded.

You not having cards is what is wrong with sherdog. The mods allow fighter bashing on some guys but not others.

Randy was on trt back in the early 2000's? Any sources for this? I never even heard of TRT til abt 2009-2010
Rogan let it slip doing commentary one time. Somewhere in the ufc 70-79 range.

You not having cards is what is wrong with sherdog. The mods allow fighter bashing on some guys but not others.

I changed it to just say testosterone. You happy now?

No. It isn't. TRT you were monitored to keep your levels normal. Roiders have above normal levels.
If you think that they use it to level out their testosterone then you're really naive. That's how most of the fighter got caught after it was banned because they didn't have time to lower their levels. They would juice up high then try to drop to acceptable just before the testing.

Back