Rampage still top 10!!!

I just checked, he actually WON that fight against Mo. Crazy, huh? Recent poll also suggest that the majority of people agreed with the decision.

People act like he went on this insane losing streak, and got cut. If he didn't decide to leave, he'd be fighting in the UFC still.

He wanted to fight in Japan, got injured, but kept his word and got wrestle fucked by Bader. His other two fights....yeah, one of them was for the title and the other guy just got finished fighting for the title.

With his attitude towards the end of his ufc run coupled with his losing streak, he most likely would not still be in the ufc because he was being too much of a headache with too little production.

I love how these clowns go on about how Rampage isn't "UFC quality" but they don't mind the Te Huna's and the Kingsbury's of the UFC.

Rampage seems to attract a very unintelligent and irrational breed of hater. Lol Mark Munoz. I still can't get over that.

He's ufc quality but he's no longer a top ten fighter

With his attitude towards the end of his ufc run coupled with his losing streak, he most likely would not still be in the ufc because he was being too much of a headache with too little production.

I disagree completely that he'd "most likely" not be with the UFC. He's still a draw and a household name (and rightful top ten fighter). I'm 100% confident Dana would have struck a deal with him had it been possible.

He gave Jones his toughest fight up until that point, and depending on how you judge results maybe his toughest fight besides Evans and Gus.

Bader was a bad performance, but he had surgery on both knees shortly after and basically just got wrestlefucked.

Took everything Glover had to offer, only Jones has done that. In his last 11 fights, he's only failed to finish two people. Jones and Rampage.

You're praising Rampage for not getting finished (or getting finished very late in the Jones fight). That has nothing to do with his performances; he didn't get finished due to a granite chin and excellent durability.

But he didn't mount much effective offense in any of those fights. They were all one-sided, beyond any argument. Surviving a beatdown for 3 rounds isn't an accomplishment, and it doesn't count as a close fight just because you weren't finished.

I love how these clowns go on about how Rampage isn't "UFC quality" but they don't mind the Te Huna's and the Kingsbury's of the UFC.

Rampage seems to attract a very unintelligent and irrational breed of hater. Lol Mark Munoz. I still can't get over that.

I get your point, but he seems to attract that kind of fan as well. Not in your case, but Rampage has a lot of fans who have made excuses for all his tantrums and misdeeds over the years. They defend behavior that, quite frankly, is indefensible coming from an adult.

You're praising Rampage for not getting finished (or getting finished very late in the Jones fight). That has nothing to do with his performances; he didn't get finished due to a granite chin and excellent durability.

But he didn't mount much effective offense in any of those fights. They were all one-sided, beyond any argument. Surviving a beatdown for 3 rounds isn't an accomplishment, and it doesn't count as a close fight just because you weren't finished.

Again, Rampage/Glover was 29-28 Glover. Someone capable of taking a round from a guy who destroys all of his opponents in the first round probably has more to offer than his >10 ranking would suggest.

I disagree completely that he'd "most likely" not be with the UFC. He's still a draw and a household name (and rightful top ten fighter). I'm 100% confident Dana would have struck a deal with him had it been possible.

Draw can diminish when production starts to fade, and plus I'm not sure if Rampage was enough of a draw to justify his attitude and recent futility. It's highly likely Dana would have offered him a deal, but not one to Rampage's liking

Because he lost to Jones, Glover, and Bader? I do not agree.

Yes, losing to those 3 guys in a row drops you out of the top ten. In order to be elite, you have to beat the elite and Rampage doesn't even fight guys those caliber anymore

Back