Rampage still top 10!!!

MadVibez

If do right, no can defense!
@Green
Reaction score
I was Just looking at Rampage his records and I still think he's a top 10 LHW. yeah he lost his last 3 ufc fights but he fought Glover Bones and Ryan and he didn't get outclassed except in the Jones fight...who else thinks page still is a legit top 10 MMA LHW?.

I don't care how many King Mo's he beats. His final moments in the UFC showed where he is.

People still rank fighters against each other who fight in rival organizations?

He might be, but it's not realistic to put him in the top 10 when he's beating sub-par competition. Even King Mo hasn't looked the same since after the staph infection.

I don't care how many King Mo's he beats. His final moments in the UFC showed where he is.

His Bader performance was particularly awful and of course he saved his worst fight performance for Japan, what a letdown.

I don't.

And he got gifted a decision in the King Mo fight.

he aint farm from top 10 but he should not have a spot atm.

His Bader performance was particularly awful and of course he saved his worst fight performance for Japan, what a letdown.

To his defence, he was pretty injured going into that fight, missing weight for the first time etc.

I was Just looking at Rampage his records and I still think he's a top 10 LHW. yeah he lost his last 3 ufc fights but he fought Glover Bones and Ryan and he didn't get outclassed except in the Jones fight...who else thinks page still is a legit top 10 MMA LHW?.

Rampage was fairly outclassed in all 3 of those losses.

icWLSCm6V0GKm.gif

Sure top ten, but It will be difficult to find marketable, good opponents for him.

no...go away

Rampage was fairly outclassed in all 3 of those losses.

He gave Jones his toughest fight up until that point, and depending on how you judge results maybe his toughest fight besides Evans and Gus.

Bader was a bad performance, but he had surgery on both knees shortly after and basically just got wrestlefucked.

Took everything Glover had to offer, only Jones has done that. In his last 11 fights, he's only failed to finish two people. Jones and Rampage.

I think he would beat Shogun and Lil Nog but I don't think they are top ten fighters so I doubt he is.

LHW is a shit division. Sonnen, Henderson, and Shogun are top 10.

Rampage is a legend. Easily top 5 LHW of all time in my opinion.

Last edited:

So you have 1 gif of him getting punched in the back of the head, while ducking, and that's your counter argument? I mean, it wasn't a close fight at all, but damn, he didn't just walk through him that entire fight.

Back