Rampage still top 10!!!

Guys like OSP would still tear him apart.. not a top 10 fighter.. maybe still 25 though.

He gave Jones his toughest fight up until that point, and depending on how you judge results maybe his toughest fight besides Evans and Gus.

Bader was a bad performance, but he had surgery on both knees shortly after and basically just got wrestlefucked.

Took everything Glover had to offer, only Jones has done that. In his last 11 fights, he's only failed to finish two people. Jones and Rampage.

No he didn't. Are you kidding?

Bonnar at least won a round. Gusmao took Jones to a decision. Did Rampage even get a punch in on Jones? He just got the crap kicked out of him for 3 rounds, then finished in the 4th.

Maybe you should watch that fight again lol.

I agree that Rampage should still be top ten. Losing to Jones, Bader, Glover doesn't put you outside of the top ten. Hendo dropped three in a row to lesser ranked opponents than those guys and he was never pushed outside the top ten. There is a massive Rampage bias amongst MMA media.

Guys like OSP would still tear him apart.. not a top 10 fighter.. maybe still 25 though.

OSP has literally beat nobody. You can pick any two of Rampage last 3 Bellator opponents, and they are as good if not better than any two that OSP has beat his entire career.

I don't know if he's top 10, who knows? He's sure not in Sherdogs little rankings, but I keep hearing this from random people "OSP would destroy him" and I don't understand how anyone has come to that conclusion on that guy.

I was Just looking at Rampage his records and I still think he's a top 10 LHW. yeah he lost his last 3 ufc fights but he fought Glover Bones and Ryan and he didn't get outclassed except in the Jones fight...who else thinks page still is a legit top 10 MMA LHW?.

I would put him somewhere around 8-10. Do people really think Sonnen deserves a spot over him?

Sonnen is 1-3 in his last 4 and is 1-2 in his recent LHW run

I agree that Rampage should still be top ten. Losing to Jones, Bader, Glover doesn't put you outside of the top ten. Hendo dropped three in a row to lesser ranked opponents than those guys and he was never pushed outside the top ten. There is a massive Rampage bias amongst MMA media.

In their respective weight classes - Rashad (Who beat Page), Lyoto (who everyone was shocked when Page won, including Page), and Vitor at his weight class are inferior to Ryan Bader and Glover? Bull.

Of course, Rampage has tarnished his rep by acting like a spoiled little baby for the past several years.

Whine, complain, talk about no respect, only wants to stand and bang, doesn't want to fight wrestlers.

thankfully rampage is irrelevant in MMA now.

Of course, Rampage has tarnished his rep by acting like a spoiled little baby for the past several years.

Whine, complain, talk about no respect, only wants to stand and bang, doesn't want to fight wrestlers.

You are irrelevant period.

No he didn't. Are you kidding?

Bonnar at least won a round. Gusmao took Jones to a decision. Did Rampage even get a punch in on Jones? He just got the crap kicked out of him for 3 rounds, then finished in the 4th.

Maybe you should watch that fight again lol.

Ok, let me rephrase that...he gave Jones his toughest fight, while Jones was the baddest dude on the planet AT THAT POINT. Let's see any of those guys do that now, period. You couldnt put Gusmao and Bonner in there together and them win a round. Hell they may both get finished.

Jones literally turned his back and was running from Rampage at one point. No person had gone that far with Jones at that point.

And you picked literally the number 1 p4p fighter on the planet, that he went against, to prove me wrong?

Rampage is past his prime and has a bad knee (which is hurting his TDD) but he is still relevant. Someone that is good enough to be Top 10 in the world is relevant.

Ok, let me rephrase that...he gave Jones his toughest fight, while Jones was the baddest dude on the planet AT THAT POINT. Let's see any of those guys do that now, period. You couldnt put Gusmao and Bonner in there together and them win a round. Hell they may both get finished.

Jones literally turned his back and was running from Rampage at one point. No person had gone that far with Jones at that point.

And you picked literally the number 1 p4p fighter on the planet, that he went against, to prove me wrong?

show me a gif of jones running away from rampage.

Rampage is past his prime and has a bad knee (which is hurting his TDD) but he is still relevant. Someone that is good enough to be Top 10 in the world is relevant.

top 10 five years ago? yeah sure.

Today, Rampage doesn't even sniff the top 10, nor ever will again.

top 10 five years ago? yeah sure.

Today, Rampage doesn't even sniff the top 10, nor ever will again.

So you think Sonnen belongs above Rampage. Sonnen is ranked in the Top 10 and he is 1-2 in his recent LHW run

If Rampage ends up fighting Newton (he may not because they share the same manager) and wins he would definitely be ranked again. Newton is in many Top 10 lists (including Sherdog's)

yeah rephrase that.

Cause the statement rampage gave jones his toughest fight up to that point (which is what you stated) would be incorrect.

Back