Rampage still top 10!!!

He did nothing offensively against Jones, and very little against Glover. Yes, he's pretty durable, but that doesn't mean those fights were "close." Hendo can also take tons of punishment. I guess that means he's still elite, too?

Glover clearly won the fight but he dropped the second round. Either way, Glover is what currently, #5? Explain how losing a 29-28 decision to a top five fighter wipes one out of the top ten.

Glover clearly won the fight but he dropped the second round. Either way, Glover is what currently, #5? Explain how losing a 29-28 decision to a top five fighter wipes one out of the top ten.

Notice everyone keeps going right back to the Jones fight. I guess Jones is the only LHW worth even ranking. Since everyone he's dominated must be garbage.

Top 6
Ant

Last edited:
He's not a top 10 anymore, but I would love to see him back in the UFC.

I was Just looking at Rampage his records and I still think he's a top 10 LHW. yeah he lost his last 3 ufc fights but he fought Glover Bones and Ryan and he didn't get outclassed except in the Jones fight...who else thinks page still is a legit top 10 MMA LHW?.

Lol! Barely top 20. He lost every round badly to Jones, Glover, and Bader! Rampage the fighter sucks as bad as Quintin the man! Garbage!

Notice everyone keeps going right back to the Jones fight. I guess Jones is the only LHW worth even ranking. Since everyone he's dominated must be garbage.

MarkyMcFly/MarkHammer/MarkyMark/etc.,

Is it difficult to keep logging in and out under different aliases? And do all of you show up at the Rampage Fan Club/Patron Saint of Lost Causes convention each year?

MarkyMcFly/MarkHammer/MarkyMark/etc.,

Is it difficult to keep logging in and out under different aliases? And do all of you show up at the Rampage Fan Club/Patron Saint of Lost Causes convention each year?

Wow, what another easy way out. "Oh they both have Mark in their name, I'll just say they are the same person" "Oh did he post a gif of Jones running away, I'll just laugh at him swinging and missing and make a dumb A-team joke"

We may be in the Rampage whatever whatever fan club convention, whatever bullshit you are talking about...but you show up in just about every single Rampage thread talking mad shit about him.

You know what a million times worse than a nuthugger? Someone who goes out of their way, to talk shit about a fighter, constantly. I don't remember many peoples screen names, but I've seen yours more than enough to remember.

This was to mkt. I'd like an answer, hater.

Rampage is also one of the most entertaining fighters ever. He came to fight and put a show on.

This was to mkt. I'd like an answer, hater.

Not may answers from that guy. Either lame attempts to divert attention from his hating, disguised as jokes no one thinks are funny or "but...but...but...Jones" as if Jones is not a good fighter, and has not destroyed practically everyone he's ever fought.

No he's not.

Gus
Rashad
Glover
DC
Rumble
Bader
Gegard
Munoz
Manuwa
OSP

They would all destroy him and it wouldn't be competitive.

Edit: Let's not forget Hendo and Shogun too.

lets face it, he actually LOST that fight against mo and he lost against two ranked guys in the ufc in his last 2 fights. he beat a few decent guys in spectacular fashion, doesn't mean he is elite level.

No he's not.

Gus
Rashad
Glover
DC
Rumble
Bader
Gegard
Munoz
Manuwa
OSP

They would all destroy him and it wouldn't be competitive.

Edit: Let's not forget Hendo and Shogun too.

Lol. At Munoz especially.

And Bader destroyed him so bad when they fought. He still beats Hendo and he probably beats Shogun's shell too. But lol seriously, Munoz?

And Bader destroyed him so bad when they fought. He still beats Hendo and he probably beats Shogun's shell too. But lol seriously, Munoz?

I think Munoz would beat him.

lets face it, he actually LOST that fight against mo and he lost against two ranked guys in the ufc in his last 2 fights. he beat a few decent guys in spectacular fashion, doesn't mean he is elite level.

I just checked, he actually WON that fight against Mo. Crazy, huh? Recent poll also suggest that the majority of people agreed with the decision.

People act like he went on this insane losing streak, and got cut. If he didn't decide to leave, he'd be fighting in the UFC still.

He wanted to fight in Japan, got injured, but kept his word and got wrestle fucked by Bader. His other two fights....yeah, one of them was for the title and the other guy just got finished fighting for the title.

When he was competing consistently against to ten fighters, he lost, so no he's not to ten just because he defeated a bunch of journeymen. He has to prove himself again

Would someone PLEASE tell me who OSP has beat for everyone to just assume he kicks Rampages ass..

I just checked, he actually WON that fight against Mo. Crazy, huh? Recent poll also suggest that the majority of people agreed with the decision.

People act like he went on this insane losing streak, and got cut. If he didn't decide to leave, he'd be fighting in the UFC still.

He wanted to fight in Japan, got injured, but kept his word and got wrestle fucked by Bader. His other two fights....yeah, one of them was for the title and the other guy just got finished fighting for the title.

I love how these clowns go on about how Rampage isn't "UFC quality" but they don't mind the Te Huna's and the Kingsbury's of the UFC.

Rampage seems to attract a very unintelligent and irrational breed of hater. Lol Mark Munoz. I still can't get over that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back