• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

JON JONES AINT GAY TF WRONG WITH 6IXDOG!!!!!

Mandem out here just spreadin' dem lies Saiyan Jonny Bones walk on di other side nah fam u just projectin' ting real look it up it's part of psychological sciences fam no caps y'all doin it rn fr 💯💯💯💯💯🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

If people could watch the comedy show heckling thing where Jon says he wanna put a finger in the comedians asshole, and also he is groping the male he is with on the groin and calling him cutie, without thinking "Hmmm Jon Jones like man booty", there is something wrong with their mental faculties.

That is just one occasion. Remember when he was arrested for DUI and he told the cops "I am out looking for homos...ehh ehhh Homeless people". Shit....

Crazy horse called him out on it 4 years ago -

And honestly, I don't give a shit. I have no problem with gays - it is just extra funny because 1. he is a "good christian" and has talked a lot of anti-gay shit. 2. His fans are gonna go nuts over it because they are all insecure little bitches:D

Bro, Jon had his hands, with outstretched fingers, in Rampages face for the entire fight. Like he has with all his opponents.

I would not mind you Jones fans as much if you´werent so childish about this shit. Just say you don't care that he dopes. Say you don't care that he fight dirty as fuck and tries to stab people in the eyes - fuck, Jon even admitted he was doing it.

This is why I say you Jones fans don't like Jon, you are in love with Jon - love makes blind.

I would respect your comments if you actually watched the fights. Watching a gif over and over doesn't count as an entire fight. In reality the clip you are obsessed with when Jones put is hand in Rampages face was literally a couple seconds of the fight.

Who I am in love with is none of your business but it is flattering to know you care so much about my love life and not at all childish. Don't ever grow up, people respect you just the way you are.

I would respect your comments if you actually watched the fights. Watching a gif over and over doesn't count as an entire fight. In reality the clip you are obsessed with when Jones put is hand in Rampages face was literally a couple seconds of the fight.

Who I am in love with is none of your business but it is flattering to know you care so much about my love life and not at all childish. Don't ever grow up, people respect you just the way you are.

Here we have it from Rampages on mouth (but yeah he probably were just watching the gif you are talking about) -

"I kept asking the ref to get his fingers out of my eyes"

And yes, who you are in love with is my business when you bring your shit here on Sherdog and act like a lovesick puppy, lying like a motherfucker to protect your husband.

If people could watch the comedy show heckling thing where Jon says he wanna put a finger in the comedians asshole, and also he is groping the male he is with on the groin and calling him cutie, without thinking "Hmmm Jon Jones like man booty", there is something wrong with their mental faculties.

That is just one occasion. Remember when he was arrested for DUI and he told the cops "I am out looking for homos...ehh ehhh Homeless people". Shit....

Crazy horse called him out on it 4 years ago -

And honestly, I don't give a shit. I have no problem with gays - it is just extra funny because 1. he is a "good christian" and has talked a lot of anti-gay shit. 2. His fans are gonna go nuts over it because they are all insecure little bitches:D

1_w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g@2x.jpg

Well, we already know about:

1. Reckless driving and abandoning a victim of that.

2. Highly likely drug use. Why go back to the car from the accident to retrieve something and then hide for a good couple to several days? Also, the one time he gets tested for cocaine just happens to be the "first" time he tried cocaine?

3. Vey reasonable case for steroids and other enhancing drugs. Look at the mega-threads in here and Jones infamous hiding under the cage to avoid testers.

4. Domestic violence.

5. Flagrant cheating in the cage.

Shocking? Jones giving a full confession for everything we already know? Murder? Using a super lawyer to get out of his contract to box for oil sheikh money in Saudia Arabia? Testing his manhood against Mike "Fists of Steel" Perry in BKFC?

It's either Page bullshitting to get under Jones' skin or something completely underwhelming.

You forgot chased down mugger and returned stolen stuff to the old lady who got mugged
1716662408859.png

Stops teens who were vandalizing and looting during George Floyd unrest

1716662473279.png

Stopped a would be car thief who was attempting to steal his car approoached the mans window tapping it wit his shotgun "next time be faster'

Here we have it from Rampages on mouth (but yeah he probably were just watching the gif you are talking about) -

"I kept asking the ref to get his fingers out of my eyes"

And yes, who you are in love with is my business when you bring your shit here on Sherdog and act like a lovesick puppy, lying like a motherfucker to protect your husband.

Haha, holy crap, I love how instead of posting a video of the actual fight you post a YouTube thinking that is an undeniable source of truth, so sad. Why don't you just watch the freakin fight?

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if Jon Jones came out as the gayest man in history. How would such a tough, manly man such as yourself handle knowing that a homo could easily kill you with his bare hands and there is nothing you could do about it? No wonder you are so scared.

I do love puppies.

Haha, holy crap, I love how instead of posting a video of the actual fight you post a YouTube thinking that is an undeniable source of truth, so sad. Why don't you just watch the freakin fight?

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if Jon Jones came out as the gayest man in history. How would such a tough, manly man such as yourself handle knowing that a homo could easily kill you with his bare hands and there is nothing you could do about it? No wonder you are so scared.

I do love puppies.
So I gave it a rewatch, and fuck, Jon was even dirtier then I remembered. I know what you are gonna say though -

1. It didn't happen
2. If it did happen it was not that bad.
3. If it did happen, and it was that bad, it is not Jones fault.
4. If it did happen, and it was that bad, and it was Jones fault, it was an accident.

But fuck it - here we go anyways for my own amusement-

The faults I put in here are those where he literally stabbed at Rampage with open fingers, not all the times he just has his hand out with open fingers waving towards rampages face (except at 17.34 because it is so damn blatant and lasts for 5 seconds) - 30+ faults. Hell, I gave up writing them up after 12 faults.
(Fight is linked at the bottom)

3.37 - Jones blatantly knees Rampage in the nuts
5.54 As soon as Rampage goes forward, Jon sticks his fingers in his face
6.03 Rampage block a kick and Jones immediatly stabs his fingers toward Rampages face to stop his momentum
6.37 Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
7.30 Stabs fingers toward Rampage
9.23 Jon legkicks and stabs at Rampages face at the same time
9.24 Rampage pushes forward - Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.34 Jones kicks and stabs at rampages face at the same time
10.45 Rampage tries to push forward, Jones defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.47 Jon keeps distance by stabbing fingers in Rampages face
11.27 Rampage pushes forward. Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face and clearly hits him in the eye
11.59 Jones kicks and stabs his fingers in rampages face at the same time
17.34 to 17.38
22.01 (This one is a little iffy as it is hard to see if Jons fingers are outstretched - I am pretty sure they are though))

Basically any time Rampage tried to move forwards, he was met with fingers to the face. As Rampage said - As soon as you do something good, he pokes your eyes.

Last edited:
So I gave it a rewatch, and fuck, Jon was even dirtier then I remembered. I know what you are gonna say though -

1. It didn't happen
2. If it did happen it was not that bad.
3. If it did happen, and it was that bad, it is not Jones fault.
4. If it did happen, and it was that bad, and it was Jones fault, it was an accident.

But fuck it - here we go anyways for my own amusement-

The faults I put in here are those where he literally stabbed at Rampage with open fingers, not all the times he just has his hand out with open fingers waving towards rampages face (except at 17.34 because it is so damn blatant and lasts for 5 seconds) - 30+ faults. Hell, I gave up writing them up after 12 faults.
(Fight is linked at the bottom)

3.37 - Jones blatantly knees Rampage in the nuts
5.54 As soon as Rampage goes forward, Jon sticks his fingers in his face
6.03 Rampage block a kick and Jones immediatly stabs his fingers toward Rampages face to stop his momentum
6.37 Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
7.30 Stabs fingers toward Rampage
9.23 Jon legkicks and stabs at Rampages face at the same time
9.24 Rampage pushes forward - Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.34 Jones kicks and stabs at rampages face at the same time
10.45 Rampage tries to push forward, Jones defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face
10.47 Jon keeps distance by stabbing fingers in Rampages face
11.27 Rampage pushes forward. Jon defends by stabbing his fingers in rampages face and clearly hits him in the eye
11.59 Jones kicks and stabs his fingers in rampages face at the same time
17.34 to 17.38
22.01 (This one is a little iffy as it is hard to see if Jons fingers are outstretched - I am pretty sure they are though))

Basically any time Rampage tried to move forwards, he was met with fingers to the face. As Rampage said - As soon as you do something good, he pokes your eyes.

Well, I am happy you at least went and at least partially watched the fight. Some advice for the future, starting off your posting with a list of every anticipated response is a bad look. It projects insecurity that discredits the points you try to make after. Next time just make your points with confidence without trying to preemptively dismiss any response.

3:37 - yea looked to hit the groin area, ref should have been in position to see it and at least broke the clinch
5:54 - Screenshot 2024-05-25 1.20.37 PM.png
You - Sticks his fingers in his face!
Reality - Nope, nowhere close, a good foot at least from even the top of his head

6:03 - Screenshot 2024-05-25 1.25.26 PM.png
You - Jones immediately stabs his fingers toward Rampage's face
Reality - Nope, nowhere close again.Jon is moving backwards

6.37 -
Screenshot 2024-05-25 2.00.19 PM.png
You - Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
Reality - Nope, nowhere close again, clearly reaching towards the hand

There is a pretty clear pattern here so I'm not going to keep going.

Well, I am happy you at least went and at least partially watched the fight. Some advice for the future, starting off your posting with a list of every anticipated response is a bad look. It projects insecurity that discredits the points you try to make after. Next time just make your points with confidence without trying to preemptively dismiss any response.

3:37 - yea looked to hit the groin area, ref should have been in position to see it and at least broke the clinch
5:54 - View attachment 1045021
You - Sticks his fingers in his face!
Reality - Nope, nowhere close, a good foot at least from even the top of his head

6:03 - View attachment 1045022
You - Jones immediately stabs his fingers toward Rampage's face
Reality - Nope, nowhere close again.Jon is moving backwards

6.37 -
View attachment 1045023
You - Jones stabs his fingers in the air towards Rampages face
Reality - Nope, nowhere close again, clearly reaching towards the hand

There is a pretty clear pattern here so I'm not going to keep going.
Your screenshots is not when Jon tried to stab Rampage in the face. You are blatantly ignoring the faults. But ya -

"
1. It didn't happen <--- You are here
"

Your screenshots is not when Jon tried to stab Rampage in the face. You are blatantly ignoring the faults. But ya -

"
1. It didn't happen <--- You are here
"

What faults? The ref never got close to even a warning. What false reality are you living in?

This is not soccer, guys are allowed to use their hands in this sport. In fact a major objective of the sport is to put your hand in the opponents face with enough force to make them unconscious. Do you expect Jones to have his hands tied behind his back?

A win is a win, that's all that matters!
vin-diesal-nodding.gif

What faults? The ref never got close to even a warning. What false reality are you living in?

This is not soccer, guys are allowed to use their hands in this sport. In fact a major objective of the sport is to put your hand in the opponents face with enough force to make them unconscious. Do you expect Jones to have his hands tied behind his back?
Yep, even with a blatant nutshot and a 100% clear deep eye poke the ref did nothing. Makes you wonder, huh? Or well, you wont wonder but normal people will.

Much like a teaser trailer for a movie or game; I don’t care. Wake me when the news gets here.

Jones is pregnant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back