Rampage Jackson (35-11) v. Fabio Maldonado (22-7)

Match making is awesome. Rampage ain't sniffing a title
shot, so match him up with dudes that are going to give us
shows! It seems like Jackson isn't even fucking motivated
when he fights people who are guaranteed to take him down.

Rampage might actually go for a takedown.
Not because he may absolutely need to... but because
it's always an open invitation against Maldonado.

Back and forth war with Rampage doing most of the overall
damage, early & with Brawldonado coming close
to finishing it late with body shots in near comeback.

I'm already salivating at the promise of violence this matchup brings

Rampage, excellent this fight is going to be great styles make fights and this is one of them.

I like Fabio a lot. Just a manly, tough son of a bitch. Damn near impossible to dislike, IMO.

I just don't see how he is awake at the end of the fight.

Then again, who knows how motivated Rampage will be? If he preps like he did prior to Jon Jones...then it's a wrap. Easy win. If he just cuts weight during camp, then I think anything can happen.

Good match making IMO.

Rampage isn't going on any more title runs so it would be wise to put him in fan friendly fights that have no baring on rankings and create violence and excitement.

Rampage is the favorite but if he doesn't put Maldonado away early he may be surprised by Maldonado's box.

Rampage is going to fuck him up something fierce, similar way he did to the Bellator fighter with an African name.

This fight is kind of a waste of Rampage as he's going to destroy Fabio and it's going to do nothing for him, because he's fighting a guy that's tailor made to get KO'd by him.

... This is what Rampage wanted. This is what he needs. Rampage is back is going to be said by Goldy once Rampage brutalizes Maldonaldo and gets a possible highlight reel knockout when his last few fights in the UFC were him losing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back