Rampage Jackson (35-11) v. Fabio Maldonado (22-7)

Nice to see the UFC matching up Rampage properly at this point, not just pushing him up against the Elite because of his name.

exactly. that's been the downfall of many a great. past their prime stepping stones for new blood. leave 0-4. use that name built through time to get PPV's more buys, and keep it going by matching him up with mid-level guys.

Rampage should win. Good match-up as Maldonado clearly isn't going to do anything but stand with him. Yee

I can't tell if people are overrating Fabio or underrating Jackson. Not one of the guys Fabio beat will even be around in a year and he has losses to Kingsbury, Igor and he should have lost to Beltran.

Rampage is old but he is still a much much better fighter than Fabio in pretty much every area.

Good fight, Rampage should win that easily. But Maldonado is always good for a surprise.

this is all i want to see rampage in.. fun fights

Rrampage has more tools to win. If it were stricktly boxing id say maldonado would be the favorite by a hair. But rampage has better cardio, athleticism, and more tools to win like wrestling, strength, and more.

Rampage decision or late 3rd rd finish

Rampage

Ok match-making. Maldonado is tailor-made to get fucked up but he's not exactly a top 15 fighter... I'm undecided about how I feel really.

The fans have been calling for Jones vs Maldonado for a while now,personally I think he's done enough but I guess giving him Rampage as a tune up fight while Jones gets healthy makes sense too.

Martyr-nado living up to his name. JBG Bless him.

they should have brought marvin eastman back for the rubber match (LOLOLOLOLOL)

This confirms Jackson in good terms with Dana, this is exactly the kind of fight he likes.

This could be an interesting technical boxing fight. Not sure what Rampage has left in his career, though.

Rampage is washed up. I stand by that.

But Maldonado's the most over-rated fighter in the division and Jackson smashes him in less than 10mins.

Horrible. Rampage has looked AWFUL since he left Bellator. Dana's getting desperate.

Back