Crime Rampage in Nottingham: 3 dead, 3 injured

thought this was about our boy

rampage-rampagejackson.gif
I have a couple doors in my house that are probably that crappy

Hey hey hey. Don't blame us for the marxists in our media.

Blame the marxists in your own governments, allowing tons of immigrants into your countries to cause this types of situation of pure tragedy that entire families will never recover from.

And yes, we have them in our government too.

yeah, USA is a country founded by immigrants and you seemingly can't stop killing each other, so it makes sense

yeah, USA is a country founded by immigrants and you seemingly can't stop killing each other, so it makes sense

Incorrect. USA wasn't previously a nation.
Therefore there were no citizens with a government to make laws against illegal immigration, or have the means to remove illegal immigrants.

Ironically, that's the only form of deportation marxists would be in favor of.

Incorrect. USA wasn't previously a nation.
Therefore there were no citizens with a government to make laws against illegal immigration, or have the means to remove illegal immigrants.

Ironically, that's the only form of deportation marxists would be in favor of.
lol
eddie-izzard-flag.gif

It's very relevant. He had no idea if the residents were all white or a mixture of black and white. He simply wanted more victims, no matter what colour or race they might be. We don't even know the race of the man who was critically injured during the van attack yet.

It's not relevant at all. He was looking for more victims and had he just found black people in there and left them alone, we'd know his motive. It's still a case of another person who shouldn't have been in Europe in the first place, causing yet more suffering to Europeans.

He entered the country legally. There was nothing the government could do to stop him. That's how the system works, whether you or I like it or not. He was known to the police for petty drug dealing and using himself, but had no criminal record.

So the system must be destroyed.

There was a vehicle attack on worshipers outside a Mosque in London a few years ago. Only one person was killed, though it wasn't for lack of effort on behalf of the attacker.

How is that relevant? That was an anti-Muslim attack. I don't see the point you're making.

And left or right, the driving motivation for all medial platforms is ratings.

Simply not true. MSM would get more viewers/readers if they dropped the left-wing bias yet they still push the same narrative. They are ideologically-driven, not profit-driven.

Cops trying to bend the facts regarding a racist and/or terrorist attack would be a huge story.

It wouldn't be "bending the facts", it would simply be 'not reporting the facts', or the MSM refusing to report the facts. It'd be buried, quickly.

Just like Rotherham when it finally came out.

And what exactly happened with Rotherham? Do tell. Any cops lose their jobs? You claimed if the cops didn't let the public know about any racial motive with the Notts stabbing, it would be "career ending". So, whose careers were ended, due to the Rotherham cover up?

Also, Rotherham isn't the same thing. The Rotherham cover up was covering up the fact the rapes were actually happening. Notts police aren't attempting to cover up this stabbing happened. Any cover up would simply be failing to let the public know the killer's motive.

The MSM would run stories on a police cover up 24/7 until the next Big Story happened.

No they wouldn't. They wouldn't give a fuck. And absolutely nothing would come of it. No "careers would be ended".

You're very naive, sorry to say.

If it bleeds, it leads.

But all the facts don't necessarily see the light of day. That's what you're not getting.

Yeah, I'm out. As I said before, the race of both victims and attacker are irrelevant to me. He murdered three innocent people and left a fourth hanging on to life by his fingernails. If the attacker looked like he'd stepped out of a Waffen SS recruiting poster, and his victims were so dark skinned they could have starred in a Netflix documentary, I'd still want the bastard's head on a plate.
To be clear my intention wasn't to give either one of you grief. Just commenting on how focus on identity over ideas messes everything up.

And yeah, motive is of no concern to me when compared to outcome.

Update Two:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...spect-is-former-nottingham-university-student
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nottingham-attack-suspect-churchgoer-good-30246645

newspress-collage-22704698-1686838669089.jpg

The suspect in the Nottingham triple knife killings is a former student at the University of Nottingham named Valdo Amissão Mendes Calocane, sources have said.

Calocane, 31, was born in Guinea-Bissau and settled in Nottingham as a child, according to multiple sources.

Portuguese speaker Calocane completed his degree at the University of Nottingham in August last year, having won a place as a mature student in 2019.

Calocane grew up in Haverfordwest, West Wales, where neighbours said he was a polite churchgoer from a good family.

The suspect in the Nottingham attacks that saw two students and a school caretaker dead was a "polite churchgoer from a good family", according to a neighbour.

Calocane remains in custody and on Wednesday magistrates granted detectives an extension to hold him until Friday.

Counter-terrorism officers are part of the investigation and electronic devices linked to the suspect – including a phone he was carrying when arrested – are being searched. Nothing yet points to an indication of an ideological motive.

He is understood to have a history of mental health issues and was previously known to police.

One of those hit by the van is 58-year-old factory worker Wayne Birkett.

Last edited:
Update

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...spect-is-former-nottingham-university-student
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nottingham-attack-suspect-churchgoer-good-30246645

newspress-collage-22704698-1686838669089.jpg

The suspect in the Nottingham triple knife killings is a former student at the University of Nottingham named Valdo Amissão Mendes Calocane, sources have said.

Calocane, 31, was born in Guinea-Bissau and settled in Nottingham as a child, according to multiple sources.

Portuguese speaker Calocane completed his degree at the University of Nottingham in August last year, having won a place as a mature student in 2019.

Calocane grew up in Haverfordwest, West Wales, where neighbours said he was a polite churchgoer from a good family.

The suspect in the Nottingham attacks that saw two students and a school caretaker dead was a "polite churchgoer from a good family", according to a neighbour.

Calocane remains in custody and on Wednesday magistrates granted detectives an extension to hold him until Friday.

Counter-terrorism officers are part of the investigation and electronic devices linked to the suspect – including a phone he was carrying when arrested – are being searched. Nothing yet points to an indication of an ideological motive.

He is understood to have a history of mental health issues and was previously known to police.

One of those hit by the van is 58-year-old factory worker Wayne Birkett.

Legally resident, church going, with no apparent racially or ideological motive?

Well, that's going to soften some poster's erections.

It's not relevant at all. He was looking for more victims and had he just found black people in there and left them alone, we'd know his motive. It's still a case of another person who shouldn't have been in Europe in the first place, causing yet more suffering to Europeans.

So the system must be destroyed.

How is that relevant? That was an anti-Muslim attack. I don't see the point you're making.

Simply not true. MSM would get more viewers/readers if they dropped the left-wing bias yet they still push the same narrative. They are ideologically-driven, not profit-driven.

It wouldn't be "bending the facts", it would simply be 'not reporting the facts', or the MSM refusing to report the facts. It'd be buried, quickly.

And what exactly happened with Rotherham? Do tell. Any cops lose their jobs? You claimed if the cops didn't let the public know about any racial motive with the Notts stabbing, it would be "career ending". So, whose careers were ended, due to the Rotherham cover up?

Also, Rotherham isn't the same thing. The Rotherham cover up was covering up the fact the rapes were actually happening. Notts police aren't attempting to cover up this stabbing happened. Any cover up would simply be failing to let the public know the killer's motive.

No they wouldn't. They wouldn't give a fuck. And absolutely nothing would come of it. No "careers would be ended".

You're very naive, sorry to say.

But all the facts don't necessarily see the light of day. That's what you're not getting.

Tell you what: let's wait until the investigation is concluded and, if it's proven this shitbag had a racial or terrorist motivation, I'll admit you were right. If he turns out to be just another pathetic loser with a head full of bad wiring, you can do the same for me.

Because on the basis of the evidence available at this moment, neither one of us is going to convince the other, and we're just wasting time and thread space.

The silence around this is a bit odd, in terms of motive.

Unnamed, anonymous "sources" tell us that he came from a nice family and was a polite church goer as a child.

Well, that surely tells us everything we need to know about him or the possible motivations of this 31 year old murderer.

Back