Crime Rampage in Nottingham: 3 dead, 3 injured

He most assuredly chose his victims because he's mentally ill, not because he's a racist POS and chose to ignore victims of his own race. Move on, nothing to see here besides "mental issues".....

My condolences to the friends and families of the victims.

Horrible way to go. No sympathy for any psychotic episode that causes you to brutally end the lives of perfect strangers just living their lives. I'll be interested what this POS has to say.

Thoughts off the top of the dome:
  • Nottingham is known for Robin Hood and Dan Hardy
  • The Brits spell "kerb" weird. At what time did he "mount the kerb"? There's got to be a better term than that. Sounds too sexual.
  • Don't kill innocent women. Guys can take it, but killing women for no good reason is weak.
  • Girl was cute. It's not like a cute girl's life is more important than an ugly one's life is, but... it is.
  • Nice van. We need those in the US. Would like to live "the van life" in that. At least try it out for a day before I pussy out.
  • Almost got an upskirt shot at the vigil. Sorry, but I can't unsee stuff like that.
  • Blur were better than Oasis.
  • I'll see you guys in Hell!

I'm just saying a blanket hanging in the door way would be a better door.
While this is true, an angry Rampage against a real door wouldn’t fair too much better tbf.

Reactions: LMP
He most assuredly chose his victims because he's mentally ill, not because he's a racist POS and chose to ignore victims of his own race. Move on, nothing to see here besides "mental issues".....

My condolences to the friends and families of the victims.

- That maybe only he knows.

Update:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-65900735

The third stabbing victim has been named as Ian Coates. He was a caretaker at Huntingdon Academy (a school) in the city. He was 65, not in his 50s, as originally reported.

69dc5365-bae2-4ab5-a3ce-4503d857e265.jpg

Ian Coates

Just before, or during the incident, the killer tried to climb into a homeless hostel through the window, but was pushed back. This was caught on video but only a still has been released.

An arm from inside pushes him away. Another man outside the hostel remonstrates with him and the suspect then walks off. The police were not called.

b3b99db4-a4ee-495a-b82d-c9cca86446c7.jpg

Grace's surname was O'Malley-Kumar, not just Kumar as previously reported. She was studying medicine.

Of the people who were run over, one is critically injured and the others have minor injuries

Last edited:
What exactly was this fuckers motive? Seems like completely haphazard "anyone is fair game" stuff

What exactly was this fuckers motive? Seems like completely haphazard "anyone is fair game" stuff

Had it been a white person who killed three black people, it would only been viewed as a racist terrorist attack, so we must stay consistent and do the same in this case. The killer was motivated by racial hatred.

Had it been a white person who killed three black people, it would only been viewed as a racist terrorist attack, so we must stay consistent and do the same in this case. The killer was motivated by racial hatred.

Haven't kept us as much as I should but I'm assuming the guy isn't white? The ambiguity of it is odd because usually by now a terrorist motive is made clear even in the UK.

One of the victims was British Asian(Indian or Pakistani)

She looked white. Probably half white.

skynews-grace-kumar-southgate_6186951.jpg

Probably the lighting on her. I've seen other pictures of her with much darker skin.

Not that IGAF. Whatever her race, she was a hard working, intelligent, talented young woman with her whole life ahead of her. All that potential snuffed out by a worthless, cowardly, selfish piece of garbage. Times like this make me wish my country still had capital punishment.

Probably the lighting on her. I've seen other pictures of her with much darker skin.

Not that IGAF. Whatever her race, she was a hard working, intelligent, talented young woman with her whole life ahead of her. All that potential snuffed out by a worthless, cowardly, selfish piece of garbage. Times like this make me wish my country still had capital punishment.

She looked white and it matters because the killer probably thought he was killing a white person. Had she actually looked Indian, she wouldn't have been targeted.

This is her with her family. As I thought, she's half white.

dadaad.jpg

Back