Rampage ''I Really Want This Next One''

Still a big Rampage supporter despite his recent performances, I really hope we see some vintage Rampage in this fight. He doesn't like Glover and apparently it lit a fire under him, guess we'll just have to wait and see come fight night. Hope he gets the KO.

I feel sorry for you Mr Jackson, hopefully your fans will still be with you after Glover wins.

Reading all the Rampage hate just makes me facepalm at how dumb people are..

He lasted 4 rounds with Jones and then fought obviously injured and got out wrestled and people seem to forget everything else he's done..

Rampage is going to put a beat down on Glover, and then all the bandwagoners will be out again in full force(same people talking down on him now)

Receiving a thorough one-sided ass whoopin' is NOT an accomplishment. Quit pretending.

Last edited:
seems kinda pointless if we see the best rampage ever if he can't sustain it and he's just gonna leave the ufc afterwards.

I love when guys are more motivated than ever after they have title shots and are just in some random fight.

He'll beat Glover. He's an enormous step up from the lower-tier fighters Glover has been crushing, as well as a godawful matchup for him stylistically. Glover is aggressive and swings wild, Fabio Maldonado almost knocked him out as a result. Rampage will finally put an end to his decision streak because for the first time in years he'll be fighting someone who isn't afraid to stand with him.

Dude.
He Maldonaldo wobbled him for a moment, and it wasn't because Glover was being over aggressive or swinging wildly. It was because he was standing back with his hands down, not expecting the near-death boxer to actually have anything left to throw.

If Maldonado can push that button then so can a in shape Page.

Or so I hope... I'd hate it for another legend of the sport to go out to the chuckles of so called "fans". If he's leaving he deserves to do it on a high note.

If Maldonado can push that button then so can a in shape Page.

Or so I hope... I'd hate it for another legend of the sport to go out to the chuckles of so called "fans". If he's leaving he deserves to do it on a high note.

Rampage deserves what he achieves. Nothing more.

He'll beat Glover. He's an enormous step up from the lower-tier fighters Glover has been crushing, as well as a godawful matchup for him stylistically. Glover is aggressive and swings wild, Fabio Maldonado almost knocked him out as a result. Rampage will finally put an end to his decision streak because for the first time in years he'll be fighting someone who isn't afraid to stand with him.

I reckon Glover will take him down and try and submit him

I really hope we see Rampage somewhere near his best and he can KO Glover. I expected him to finish Hamill, at least put Jones in some trouble and KO Bader. None of those happened though :(

Hamill had only been finished once, by a kick to the body, at that point.

Nobodys put Jones in trouble.

The Bader fight was horrible though, he said he was injured.

Hamill had only been finished once, by a kick to the body, at that point.

Nobodys put Jones in trouble.

The Bader fight was horrible though, he said he was injured.

Was any evidence provided that supported that claim? Rampage has a habit of making excuses.

People will always do more for what they want to do,than what they have to do....I really want this next one!

My daughter "really wants" a pony, but I don't see that happening either.

Was any evidence provided that supported that claim? Rampage has a habit of making excuses.

Well he tweeted pics at the doctors office, and every media outlet reported he had surgery. If you are asking if I was there, during the surgery...no, no I was not.

I've heard that before. Rampage has let me down for a long time. I'll probably still be rooting for him though.

War Rampage :icon_twis

he speak like he didn't want to fight in japan. :eek:
he always makes excuses.

I really want him to do well, but I think it is just too far into the game to have silly hopes.

I rather have him lose to a good guy who is more (long term) marketable than a lose cannon like him...

besides, if he's leaving UFC, there's little incentive to hope for a revival of his career...

Back