Rampage ''I Really Want This Next One''

Yung Dilla

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Quinton Jackson ‏@Rampage4real
People will always do more for what they want to do,than what they have to do....I really want this next one!

While impossible to change overnight, we all can improve 1% a day. 4 months later it looks like you changed overnight!

We all have practices in life.How you practice is how you will fight.Push yourself in practice you'll win more. Same goes 4 life.

War Rampage :icon_twis

Common Rampage make the people remember who you are.

He'll beat Glover. He's an enormous step up from the lower-tier fighters Glover has been crushing, as well as a godawful matchup for him stylistically. Glover is aggressive and swings wild, Fabio Maldonado almost knocked him out as a result. Rampage will finally put an end to his decision streak because for the first time in years he'll be fighting someone who isn't afraid to stand with him.

He better.. This is a winnable fight for him only if he's in shape. Glover is coming to bang just like Rampage likes..

Too little, too late. I hope Rampage can change, for himself. I'm done having interest one way or the other.

I read that and didn't notice any spelling mistakes, I don't think Rampage typed that.

Is he doing anything different in prep for glover?

BJ said the same thing going into his fight with rory
Glover by KO

if rampage didn't have a personality, he'd be fighting in bellator.

Come on rampage make this last one count and get a vintage rampage knockout

He'll beat Glover. He's an enormous step up from the lower-tier fighters Glover has been crushing, as well as a godawful matchup for him stylistically. Glover is aggressive and swings wild, Fabio Maldonado almost knocked him out as a result. Rampage will finally put an end to his decision streak because for the first time in years he'll be fighting someone who isn't afraid to stand with him.

He only rocked him for like a split second, stop exaggerating. Maldonado was a boxer with like 20+ knockouts against boxers, when was the last time Rampage knocked anybody out?

I read that and didn't notice any spelling mistakes, I don't think Rampage typed that.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only asshole that thought that first. The use of the % sign is what threw me off.

He only rocked him for like a split second, stop exaggerating. Maldonado was a boxer with like 20+ knockouts against boxers, when was the last time Rampage knocked anybody out?

lol those ''boxers'' were like 1-20 stop it

Too many letdowns/half-ass efforts in recent fights.

Exactly. Which is too bad. But like I said, if he can change for the better, good for him. I don't hate the guy at all, I just don't care any more.

Great style matchup for Rampage, this is gonna be a good one. It's anyone's fight.

The left hook Maldanado landed on Glover was identical to the left hook Rampage put Wand out with. If Rampage lands it Glovers going to sleep but ai think Glover is too hungry and Rampage is done at this stage.

Seriously, it's tiring to read so many people say 'Maldonado almost KO'd him!' whereas Glover just got a bit cocky and confident, dropped his hands and got caught though wasn't even near to being knocked out. Not saying Rampage won't be able to do it, however, but people exaggerate that one punch from Maldonado way too much. Dude got destroyed like never was, and ever will.

Back