Rampage ''I Really Want This Next One''

Couple questions for the informed out there that care to answer.

1.) Was Rampage hurt going into the Bader fight...if so why/how?

2.) Was Rampage close to 100% in the Rashad Evans fight?

3.) Was Rampage close to 100% in the Jon Jones fight?

*Real fans didn't Rampage say way back idk like 10 years ago that he wouldn't fight injured again after losing to Wanderlei or someone else in PRIDE?

1. He had a knee injury leading up the fight and reinjured the knee during the fight. The extent of the knee injury, I'm not sure. He missed weight for the first time and looked extremely out of shape(by a lot) so it kind of speaks for itself I guess.

2. No. He came into training camp absurdly out of shape as he was doing the movie and was not training for many months at a time, came in extremely heavy like over 250 pounds(for training camp). He also had not fought for 14 months and like previously stated, was doing the movie and was not training at all for many months at a time. I believe there were rumors of some sort of knee injury for this fight as well, not 100% sure though.

3. I guess. But I mean you are not going to win fights by just standing there. Doesn't matter how good of shape you are physically, if you're afraid of pulling the trigger. He definitely trained hard for that fight though.

I think Rampage will take this one by TKO

Yea,i ate a sushi ship before the bader fight and came 211 to the fight,now im motivaded and ready to go!Glover will prob beat my ass though!

Yea,i ate a sushi ship before the bader fight and came 211 to the fight,now im motivaded and ready to go!Glover will prob beat my ass though!

haters.gif

this...

he made the biggest mistake of his life when he left juanito and accused him of all that BS / stealing (which turned out to be completely false, and juanito was ready to take page to court over slandering his name and page is lucky juanito didn't).

Page is long gone and a terrible human being imo, he deserves the downward spiral he is in!

Karma is a bitchhhh! Can't wait to see him get the beatdown from glover and then he'll finally get his wish and can leave the sport of mma.

Agreed, I felt horrible for Jaunito when that happened.

I'm picking Glover to win, but it's not a pick I'm confident in. If he wants to stand with Rampage for the whole fight then that increases his chances of getting caught. The smart thing for him to do would be to drag Rampage to the ground and get a sub.

Keep in mind that Rampage will be extra motivated for this fight as well considering it's the last one on his contract and he asked for Glover. And after seeing how wobbled Teixeira was after getting hit with a left hook from Fabio it's definitely possible that Page can clip him with that same punch.

This fight will come down to if Rampage can keep it standing. If he does, Glover going to sleep.

I could care less. I actually won't be buying this card for the simple fact he is on it. I got tired of watching him hump stuff and whine a long time ago.

if hamil can skate by relatively unscathed, and jardine can hang with him, and if bader can demolish rampage and etc etc etc etc

Glover should have no problem. A few years ago rampage would have murdered glover this would be considered a squash match. now its like coin toss, if rampage shows up in good form he might win if he shows up like usual he'll probably get ko'd

if hamil can skate by relatively unscathed, and jardine can hang with him, and if bader can demolish rampage and etc etc etc etc

Glover should have no problem. A few years ago rampage would have murdered glover this would be considered a squash match. now its like coin toss, if rampage shows up in good form he might win if he shows up like usual he'll probably get ko'd

stopped reading at "if bader can demolish rampage"

well actually i read the whole thing but still... bader didnt demolish rampage

So if Rampage loses...is he cut? XD

Glover is going to beat Rampage up big time. You will see him take his heart in the 1st round...

let's just see if Rampage shows up in shape.

talking a good fight has never been Rampage's challenge. instead, as he has admitted himself, he has never really liked to train and that only gets harder as you get older.

I thought that Rampage was going to come in jacked for the Japan fight but instead we saw a guy who couldn't come close to making weight.

as for fighting Glover, I think that this is up in the air. I just don't know how much Rampage has left and whether he really has the will anymore to push himself to really be in top shape.

win or lose page is gonna get hurt in this fight. glover's gonna bloody him up.

Rampage hasn't shown up motivated to fight since the last time he fought Wandy. He's just in it for a paycheck and has been for years. Every fight he says this shit and yet every fight he comes out and plods around throwing the occasional haymaker while just getting plain outworked.

It's possible that Page is past his prime, but even if he is, when he is healthy and motivated he is no push over.

Back