Rampage ''I Really Want This Next One''

i reallllly hope he wins....he better have found that fire again or its gonna be a long night

Glover get's over aggressive and sloppy. I think he's gonna get tagged early, will be interesting to see if his chin holds up.

He says the same stuff before all his poor performances.

This. Then he'll make excuses after he loses that real fighters should stand still in front of him and let him hit them. Otherwise it's not a real fight.

Rampage will win this one. It's time for the people to remember who he is, or used to be

Hopefully he shows up for this fight. It's a great stylistic matchup for him since Glover comes straight ahead

Is this in reference to doughnuts?

I'll be rooting for him and he can definitely can win, but if the Rampage that showed up against Bader shows up here, he's getting KOd.

Well he can certainly repent to the fans with this one! I mean Glover is no joke and he most definitely isn't overhyped...

Imma feel bad for you Rampage fans when Quentin all but wraps Glover's arm around his neck.

I belive in you Rampage!

If Rampage wins in devastating fashion, I'm pretty sure that the haters will say that Glover was highly overrated!

Reading all the Rampage hate just makes me facepalm at how dumb people are..

He lasted 4 rounds with Jones and then fought obviously injured and got out wrestled and people seem to forget everything else he's done..

Rampage is going to put a beat down on Glover, and then all the bandwagoners will be out again in full force(same people talking down on him now)

Don't forget that Glover is elite on the ground. Glover will mix up his strikes, take Page down and get the tap. Iceman 2.0 by sub!

Lol. Hendo couldn't knock him out after several H-bombs. If anybody's going out it's Glover, who almost got knocked the fuck out by journeyman Maldonado.

A Rampage thread made it 9 whole responses before the first bit of ludicrous hating nonsense. Good work Sherdog.

tumblr_ls2ec9qb9A1qipyqco7_400.gif

Back