Rampage ''I Really Want This Next One''

He says the same stuff before all his poor performances.

I really hope we see Rampage somewhere near his best and he can KO Glover. I expected him to finish Hamill, at least put Jones in some trouble and KO Bader. None of those happened though :(

I read that and didn't notice any spelling mistakes, I don't think Rampage typed that.

:icon_lol:

Yeah his tweets are deeper (and um... less idiotic and elementary?) then they used to be... Wonder what's up with him. Finally maturing in his 30's perhaps?

He only rocked him for like a split second, stop exaggerating. Maldonado was a boxer with like 20+ knockouts against boxers, when was the last time Rampage knocked anybody out?

Please go do some research before you post shit like this. Go look at all the "boxers" Fabio knocked out and their records and then come back and tell us all what you have learned.

i have supported rampage for years, but i honestly think that he's going to lose. glover is an absolute beast

Philosophical Rampage.

I hope he wins. He is a dying breed.

Glover will benthe first person for a whe that will stand and bang with Page. It will be to Glovers detriment.

I will make some money on this fight :)

If Rampage is on his A-game I could see him countering Teixeira a-la the third Wand fight and putting Teixeira out. Rampage can't expect him to only stand and trade though...

if rampage didn't have a personality, he'd be fighting in bellator.

Yea, it's not like he's a perennial top 10 fighter or exciting to watch :rolleyes:

BJ said the same thing going into his fight with rory
Glover by KO

Lol. Hendo couldn't knock him out after several H-bombs. If anybody's going out it's Glover, who almost got knocked the fuck out by journeyman Maldonado.

if rampage didn't have a personality, he'd be fighting in bellator.

A Rampage thread made it 9 whole responses before the first bit of ludicrous hating nonsense. Good work Sherdog.

i have supported rampage for years, but i honestly think that he's going to lose. glover is an absolute beast

Based on all the jobbers he's crushed? Rampage is not Kyle Kingsbury or Fabio Maldonado. And he has always thrived against aggressively wild brawlers.

he prolly also really wants a pizza

i hope he is f'real and brings it like he used to.
doesnt have much left in the tank so i hope he gets a win.

I said it once i'll say it again

Glover is a glorified chuck lidell which rampage style has always been better than. I say the fight ends just like this or similar

66z2n7.gif

I really hope we see Rampage somewhere near his best and he can KO Glover. I expected him to finish Hamill, at least put Jones in some trouble and KO Bader. None of those happened though :(

Hamill spammed unsuccessful takedown after unsuccessful takedown. Still got thoroughly outclassed though.

Jon Jones is Jon Jones. Can't really fault anyone for looking bad against him.

He fought Bader with two bum knees after missing weight for the first time in his career and by a huge margin. He was thoroughly wrestlefucked as a result.

Glover Teixeira has a suspect chin as evidenced in the Maldonado fight, and he swings aggressively and wild. Assuming he doesn't fight scared like most of Rampage's other opponents (and I doubt he will), he will very likely get KO'd. And this thread will be bumped.

People that think Glover is gonna stand and trade (possibly Rampage included) are not thinking straight.

Both of Glover's UFC wins have come primarily on the ground, his top game is excellent, and Rampage's bottom game is not. Expect big punches from Glover only to close the distance and turn it into a grappling match.

I would love it, but I have been let down by him so many times...

Still, I will root for him, that is what a fan does.

People that think Glover is gonna stand and trade (possibly Rampage included) are not thinking straight.

Both of Glover's UFC wins have come primarily on the ground, his top game is excellent, and Rampage's bottom game is not. Expect big punches from Glover only to close the distance and turn it into a grappling match.

Rampage's bottom game is so bad that he easily escaped Jon Jones' full mount to get back up after shrugging takedown attempts off for the majority of the fight. Glover won't be able to get him down, assuming Rampage has proper use of his legs this time.

Hoping Rampage pulls out the W.

If Rampage can keep it standing (I hope he's been practising his wrestling), it should be a very, very interesting match-up.

Will Chuck be in Glover's corner? Would really add spice to things if he was!

He'll beat Glover. He's an enormous step up from the lower-tier fighters Glover has been crushing, as well as a godawful matchup for him stylistically. Glover is aggressive and swings wild, Fabio Maldonado almost knocked him out as a result. Rampage will finally put an end to his decision streak because for the first time in years he'll be fighting someone who isn't afraid to stand with him.

I concur.

I said it once i'll say it again

Glover is a glorified chuck lidell which rampage style has always been better than. I say the fight ends just like this or similar

66z2n7.gif

No, no. Liddell is a glorified Glover.

Back