Rampage ''I Really Want This Next One''

wow he sounds good again, i dont get excited by fighters being randomly motivated, esp guys like bj and rampage - mainly bc i get disappointed after as im big fans of these guys

but the way hes sounding about practice, etc. if hes taking it real seriously, rampage could have a good stylistic matchup and a chance to be relevant again with this next fight

I said it once i'll say it again

Glover is a glorified chuck lidell which rampage style has always been better than. I say the fight ends just like this or similar

66z2n7.gif

Not really. For sure, he has learned a lot from Chuck, trained for a long time (and still does) with him but they are very different fighters. Even if Glover loves to trade punches and will always favour a KO win, he's primarily a BJJ fighter and an elite one. Big difference between an elite grappler who likes to strike and has KO power to a striker who would usually AVOID the ground.

Based on all the jobbers he's crushed? Rampage is not Kyle Kingsbury or Fabio Maldonado. And he has always thrived against aggressively wild brawlers.

no, based on what i have seen from him as a fighter. nearly every single big name fighter has been in the position where they havent beaten any big names, but people have spoke of their greatness. i could be wrong but i think that glover will win.

I'm hoping Rampage goes out with a win. WAR RAMPAGE!

Too little, too late. I hope Rampage can change, for himself. I'm done having interest one way or the other.

this...

he made the biggest mistake of his life when he left juanito and accused him of all that BS / stealing (which turned out to be completely false, and juanito was ready to take page to court over slandering his name and page is lucky juanito didn't).

Page is long gone and a terrible human being imo, he deserves the downward spiral he is in!

Karma is a bitchhhh! Can't wait to see him get the beatdown from glover and then he'll finally get his wish and can leave the sport of mma.

Uh, yeah, sure thing "Rampage". I stopped believing what you say a long time ago, along with most others.

Very rare to hear anything but this from a fighter leading up to a fight, but hopefully it's true. If it is there's a very good chance he beats Glover, and +220 or whatever that's gonna look pretty good.

He'll beat Glover. He's an enormous step up from the lower-tier fighters Glover has been crushing, as well as a godawful matchup for him stylistically. Glover is aggressive and swings wild, Fabio Maldonado almost knocked him out as a result. Rampage will finally put an end to his decision streak because for the first time in years he'll be fighting someone who isn't afraid to stand with him.

Rashad-rocks-Rampage.gif

this...

he made the biggest mistake of his life when he left juanito and accused him of all that BS / stealing (which turned out to be completely false, and juanito was ready to take page to court over slandering his name and page is lucky juanito didn't).

Page is long gone and a terrible human being imo, he deserves the downward spiral he is in!

Karma is a bitchhhh! Can't wait to see him get the beatdown from glover and then he'll finally get his wish and can leave the sport of mma.

Ok it's one thing not to like rampage but juanito was stealing from rampage tito ortiz even said it so you can calm that shit down son.

Ortiz: Let me explain this to you because it really pisses me off that Ibarra has done what he has done. He is a thief. I have been running training camps for seven years up in Big Bear California and the most that my camp has cost a fighter to attend is $35,000. Ibarra was charging Jackson $65,000 to go to Big Bear. I don’t understand that! He was being very disrespectful and taking advantage of Rampage. Including travel, training partners, food and lodging, the most ever was $35,000. Maybe if you flew in more trainers, $40,000. Where did that extra money go that Ibarra was charging? Rampage is really pissed and he feels betrayed that he was taken advantage of and I couldn’t agree more with him. I don’t care if Juanito reads this or hears about it anywhere, he already knows that he is blackballed. I don’t care who you are; fighters work very hard for the money they earn and I feel slighted for even knowing Juanito.

stfu now

this...

Are you kidding... Juanito is the definition of a slimeball

Of course he wants this one, if he loses this next fight thats what, 3 in a row. If he wins especially on FOx in front of a few million people and lets everyone know he aint done and he is still a name other orgs like Bellator will give him more money.

If he loses thats gonna hurt his next contract with Bellator/Spike or OneFC or WSOF or whoever, mostly Bellator.

So you bet your ass he wants and needs this one for his next contract. I think he loses though, Glover takes him down and beats him up/subs him.

Are you kidding... Juanito is the definition of a slimeball

Exactly there was another interview i'm still looking for where tito said juanito was telling everyone he was charging 32k for jacksons training camps and telling rampage it was 60-65k that's why it never made it to court..

edit found it

So that’s it, then. Sometime directly before or after his fight with Forrest Griffin, Jackson learned that the cost of training at Tito’s camp was much less than Ibarra told him it was. Ibarra — his mentor and spiritual advisor — was skimming 30 large per training camp, and Rampage’s world fell apart. Hence, the fasting and the energy drinks and the bumper car session in Costa Mesa and Ibarra not making public statements. If this is true, Juanito is a scumbag who should be bounced out of the business. And it’s just another warning to young fighters who can’t be bothered with the financial aspect of their careers: Hire a professional, and don’t leave everything in the hands of the sketchy guy with the Kangol hat and focus mitts."

wow, he finally really wants to win a fight? I sure hope he comes motivated and ready because I'm going to be at the event.

Couple questions for the informed out there that care to answer.

1.) Was Rampage hurt going into the Bader fight...if so why/how?

2.) Was Rampage close to 100% in the Rashad Evans fight?

3.) Was Rampage close to 100% in the Jon Jones fight?

*Real fans didn't Rampage say way back idk like 10 years ago that he wouldn't fight injured again after losing to Wanderlei or someone else in PRIDE?

I am completely looking past rampage in this one. Seeing is believing if he lives the way he was talking in the op

Couple questions for the informed out there that care to answer.

1.) Was Rampage hurt going into the Bader fight...if so why/how?

2.) Was Rampage close to 100% in the Rashad Evans fight?

3.) Was Rampage close to 100% in the Jon Jones fight?

*Real fans didn't Rampage say way back idk like 10 years ago that he wouldn't fight injured again after losing to Wanderlei or someone else in PRIDE?

Jones fight he was 100%

bader fight both knees were messed up he had surgery on them right after. Jones messed up the left one with those knee kicks he does and the right one was in training while he was wrestling.

evans fight he said he was close to 100% but his knee was bothering him then rashad started punching that knee..

Back