*Rampage crapping all over UFC on conference call!*

If it wasnt for the UFC, these fighters would be making even less money and have even less sponsors.

Its just the way of the world, and how businesses work.

I can't wait until he's gone from the UFC.

Uh, that's how business works. Business takes on all risk, employee does not. So, yeah, the reward is going to be much greater.

Don't expect anyone here to understand that. The extent of most Sherdoggers' business acumen doesn't go beyond budgeting between fast food and their next quarter sack.

Billlions, I was not aware that UFC and Exxon Mobile were the same company.

Uh, that's how business works. Business takes on all risk, employee does not. So, yeah, the reward is going to be much greater.

The owners of my business make much more than I do. Why is it just in MMA that fighters are so outraged about it.

If fighters don't like it may be they should start their own hugely successful promotion and pay the fighters way more

I can't wait until he's gone from the UFC.

I agree. Rampage has nothing else to prove to the likes of UFC and it's fan base. History will reward both him and Jones for willing to stand up to UFC brass while everyone else cowered in corners.

Anyone else see the cars Rampage sent to SEMA? You have lost your right to complain when you are modifying Lambo's

Yeah man. Dana and the Fertitas take more risk than the guys that pay to get punched in the face.

YOU RIGHT DAWG.

UFC is worth billions?! UFC > Agriculture?! Screw growing food, my going to eat my UFC DVDs.

He wanted to be a film star... Failed at it, and now thinks he should be getting Hollywood star money when in reality he is a past it fighter

I used to be a big Rampage fan but I can't stand the guy anymore. All he talks about is money. STFU and fight. You ever hear GSP or Silva talk about money? No, they win fights and they get paid. Your lazy ass doesn't deserve to get paid like them cause all you care about is getting paid and no one gives a crap about you now. Rampage complains every chance he gets.

So Rampage hates the UFC because he only wants 'fun fights' and big pay days

Back