Radical Muslim Minority myth busted

This response should have completely shut down this dopey thread.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of people arguing in this thread have never even met a Muslim.

I would bet most people have and didnt realize it, brcause thry werent screaming about allah and exploding. Thqt seems to be the only way Sherdog knows how to tell when someone is muslim

This response should have completely shut down this dopey thread.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of people arguing in this thread have never even met a Muslim.

Why is that? It means that they are radical, not that they are active members of a jihadist group. Which is the whole point of the thread, you can't just list known members of accepted terrorist groups and say they are the only radicals. Guess what, if you believe that a muslim who leaves the religion should be executed by stoning, you are a radical muslim.
If you believe you should be able to honor kill a woman due to the quran, you are a radical muslim.

Neither your post nor the guy you quoted shuts down any of this and is just proof of your ignorance. As far as not knowing muslims, by best friend's brother in law is one, my pledge master was one, and I have worked with one.
Whether or not they hold these radical beliefs, I do not know, but they follow a religion founded by a guy we would all think is disgusting--a murderer who fucked a 9 year old who encouraged rape and slavery.

Hey, most neo-nazis are not out there killing people, doesn't mean they ain't some pretty gross people.

Another shit argument from you. PS- look up what a radical Muslim actually entails, it is earlier in this thread. There are various arguments about it actually is, but lets say that fundamentalism is really close enough
Islamic fundamentalism (Arabic: أصول‎ (uṣūl), the "fundamentals"), has been defined variously as a movement of Muslims who hark back to earlier times and seek to return to the fundamentals of the religion;[1] who favor "a literal interpretation" of the primary sources of Islam (the Quran and Sunnah),[2] and seek to eliminate (what they perceive to be) "corrupting" non-Islamic influences from every part of their lives;[3] and as a pejorative term used by outsiders for Islamic revivalism and Islamic activism.[4]

I hope 7337 is giving you a reacharound.

Last edited:
Why is that? It means that they are radical, not that they are active members of a jihadist group. Which is the whole point of the thread, you can't just list known members of accepted terrorist groups and say they are the only radicals. Guess what, if you believe that a muslim who leaves the religion should be executed by stoning, you are a radical muslim.
If you believe you should be able to honor kill a woman due to the quran, you are a radical muslim.

Neither your post nor the guy you quoted shuts down any of this and is just proof of your ignorance. As far as not knowing muslims, by best friend's brother in law is one, my pledge master was one, and I have worked with one.
Whether or not they hold these radical beliefs, I do not know, but they follow a religion founded by a guy we would all think is disgusting--a murderer who fucked a 9 year old who encouraged rape and slavery.

Hey, most neo-nazis are not out there killing people, doesn't mean they ain't some pretty gross people.

Another shit argument from you. PS- look up what a radical Muslim actually entails, it is earlier in this thread. There are various arguments about it actually is, but lets say that fundamentalism is really close enough
Islamic fundamentalism (Arabic: أصول‎ (uṣūl), the "fundamentals"), has been defined variously as a movement of Muslims who hark back to earlier times and seek to return to the fundamentals of the religion;[1] who favor "a literal interpretation" of the primary sources of Islam (the Quran and Sunnah),[2] and seek to eliminate (what they perceive to be) "corrupting" non-Islamic influences from every part of their lives;[3] and as a pejorative term used by outsiders for Islamic revivalism and Islamic activism.[4]

I hope 7337 is giving you a reacharound.

Your logic is faulty. You claim that the vast majority of a 1.6 billion group are radical, but we can look around and clearly see that this is false. The majority of 1.6 billion muslims are not calling for jihad. Those that have actually been to Muslim countries, including myself, 7437, and platypus44 all disagree with your assessment.

your "I knew a guy that knew a guy who was muslim" just shows how laughably out of ouch with reality you are. I get it, you went to a Trump rally, now believe that all Muslims want to kill you.

This thread might carry more weight were the TS himself not a Christian zealot polluting these boards with his propaganda. Let it all burn, every last mythical-unicorn-text.

Since 911 the west has probably killed at least 1000 muslims to every 1 westerner killed in an attack in the west. Not saying I agree with it but it's not surprising when you see ppl that look like you getting massacred on the news that you would quietly root for revenge. Is normal. And unfortunately its probably not gonna end any time soon, when you invade a country and kill a million ppl for "weapons of mass destruction" thats not something that will just blow over. Its sucks for both sides but its the world we live in now. Just try to treat all ppl you meet with kindness and respect and hope that nothing bad will ever happen to you.

After every terror attack by muslims you hear about this "tiny radical muslilm minority making the predominantly peaceful muslilms look bad", and yes, even from our own president's mouth. But this is simply not true.

The fact is that they are not measuring "radical muslims" correctly. Only the people performing the terrorist attacks are being counted.
You know all the terrorist groups are being funded by muslims not counted in this number?
Also, what is not being counted is muslims who believe that sharia law should be instated, or ones who believe that honor KILLING A WOMAN is sometimes okay, or believe that anyone making fun of muhammed should be punished, or that bin laden was doing good. How are these not considered "radical muslims?"

This video breaks down how over half the muslims are in fact radical.

Wow a moderate muslim who didn't believe any of that shit might consider changing their opinion after watching that. Talk about painting everyone with the same brush. No context whatsoever in what he's describing. For all its good the internet and its ability to covey to millions of ppl videos like that will tear the world apart.

50%? That means there are 800 million radical Muslims getting ready to destroy us. Almost a miracle that out of those 800 million, so few have attacked us. Might even be so unlikely as to make me think that number is kinda stupid.

EDIT: 1.5 MILLION in America. And no attacks yesterday. Or the day before. Those are some lazy radicals
They are in sleeper cells dude ,the end is nigh , don't you know anything

the real rape culture is happening in sweden but 3rd wave feminists and sjws ignore it because people who do it are not white cis males.

living in a big city that has been hit hard by the refugee waves, I am finding more and more reasons to be optimistic about the future of islam in Europe. thanks to TV and internet, young people are seeing more and more through the religion bullshit and have way too much entertainment available. most of young turks and arabs here are not exactly religious. they're extremely consumerist(much more than locals), much more interested in hip hop, celebrities, fast food, partying and drugs than in islam.

Back