Radical Muslim Minority myth busted

Why don't you fuck off?

gsi2-chp1-5.png

I don't honestly know what point you think you're making here. This helps his argument more than it does yours.

And some of these questions are eliciting answers that might have more to do with an affirmation of the person's religious identity rather than a well thought out belief about the ideal legal system.

If you ask Christians if the country should be governed by Biblical law versus asking whether they support a set of laws that is identical but not referred to ask Biblical its probable that there will be more affirmative answers to the former than the latter.

Nonetheless all such polls have similar limitations but they still have value.

Cool. Christianity doesn't teach it's followers to kill and enslave nonbelievers. I'm seriously getting tired of shutting down that particular bit of equivocation.

All muslims believe in the quarn is the word of god, and that Mohamed was the final prophet. The only legitimate interpretation of the quarn is Mohamed's none others.

Mohamed did and plainly said its ok to rape murder behead genocide take slaves sex slaves murder all not Muslim sex up children and so on barbaric psychopathic actions ex ex.

get it ? moderates my ass, everything about their beliefs points them to the utter most extremism, to deny any of it would be to deny Mohamed and the word of god it does not get any simpler then this. Good luck with changing that, keep pretanding moderates actually exist.

See. Even the ultra liberal white guilt apologist guy knows BS when he sees it.

I don't honestly know what point you think you're making here. This helps his argument more than it does yours.
I never claimed that Muslims who want Sharia law generally are some tiny minority but the graphic shows there are many who want it only applied to Muslims
Cool. Christianity doesn't teach it's followers to kill and enslave nonbelievers. I'm seriously getting tired of shutting down that particular bit of equivocation.
Well I never said that anywhere, seems the point flew over your head.

I never claimed that Muslims who want Sharia law generally are some tiny minority but the graphic shows there are many who want it only applied to Muslims

Well I never said that anywhere, seems the point flew over your head.

I understood your point. There is a total difference set of ramifications for everyone involved when Muslims start forcing their religion on everyone else.

There is no such thing as moderate Islam or moderate Muslims, only differing levels of extremism.

I understood your point. There is a total difference set of ramifications for everyone involved when Muslims start forcing their religion on everyone else.
I never denied that either but if mentioning Christianity triggers you so much I'll make sure to include a trigger warning next time.

source is biased so it reflects in the video. 99.9% of muslims dont want sharia law. hell most muslims are even atheists. Just like most jews are atheists.

Pfft, Horsecrap. And you're claiming the video is biased. Most Muslims are Atheists? You're talking utter nonsense.

Sunni Muslim woman saying the same things. Nice try.:)

Lol those numbers are fucking atrocious.:D

Source?

Great video, I'd like to see the rebuttals from our apologists to her points because they did a good job with Shapiro. She's less biased than Shapiro but comes to very similar conclusions.

50%? That means there are 800 million radical Muslims getting ready to destroy us. Almost a miracle that out of those 800 million, so few have attacked us. Might even be so unlikely as to make me think that number is kinda stupid.

EDIT: 1.5 MILLION in America. And no attacks yesterday. Or the day before. Those are some lazy radicals

I thought they were supposed to wait until they are 10% of the population or something like that.

WTF???? This is either a flat out lie or you are very, very ignorant of glabal affairs.

And what about the Islamic terror attacks carried out in Europe by "European" Muslims ? The London bombings for example were caried out by Muslims born and bread in Britain.

The Boston marathon bombers were not Arab either. The poster you quoted is a complete retard.

but its ok for jews to be atheists. ok gotcha.

Don't be thick. There is Jewish the religion and then there is Jewish the ethnicity. They are two different things. All Arabs are not Muslim. Are you being deliberately thick on this?

You can be any ethnic group and be Muslim just like you can be any ethnic group and practice Judaism.

Atheists supposedly don't practice a religion unless we go by what people like you try and tell us.

Here is someone practicing Judaism.

bj1.jpg

If you are an Atheist you are not Muslim, you are not Christian, you are not Hindu, and your not practicing Judaism. What's so hard to understand? I used to date an Arab girl that had Christian parents. Arabic does not always equal Muslim, Muslim does not always equal Arabic.

It's a religion not a race. There are no Atheist Muslims.

Last edited:
Lol those numbers are fucking atrocious.:D
I'm not denying there's a problem but the point is ideas concerning Sharia law vary and one of those variations is in reference to who it should apply to and specifically what kind of laws should be used which could be the death penalty but could be as innocuous as family law.

I'm not denying there's a problem but the point is ideas concerning Sharia law vary and one of those variations is in reference to who it should apply to and specifically what kind of laws should be used which could be the death penalty but could be as innocuous as family law.

Yeah let's take that chance. You posted that graphic specifically to give the impression that not many Muslims want Sharia imposed on those who aren't Muslim. Dude, I'll make this simple - NO SHARIA LAW.

Back