Radical Muslim Minority myth busted

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Skip Reming, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Skip Reming

Skip Reming Banned Banned

After every terror attack by muslims you hear about this "tiny radical muslilm minority making the predominantly peaceful muslilms look bad", and yes, even from our own president's mouth. But this is simply not true.

The fact is that they are not measuring "radical muslims" correctly. Only the people performing the terrorist attacks are being counted.
    You know all the terrorist groups are being funded by muslims not counted in this number?
    Also, what is not being counted is muslims who believe that sharia law should be instated, or ones who believe that honor KILLING A WOMAN is sometimes okay, or believe that anyone making fun of muhammed should be punished, or that bin laden was doing good. How are these not considered "radical muslims?"

This video breaks down how over half the muslims are in fact radical.

2. GoldenAzazel

GoldenAzazel Undisputed Champion & General Manager of PWD Platinum Member

I don't know how I've missed this video, but thanks for posting this. I'm definitely favouriting it and keeping it in mind for the future.

uppercutbus likes this.
  3. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

As long as Constitutionalists don't allow the gun grabbers to curtail our Second Amendment rights, I'm not too worried. Terrorists prefer soft targets. I'd be concerned if I lived in France, though.

mike sherry likes this.
  4. GoldenAzazel

Although I'm in favour of guns in the US I don't think it would make a difference in Europe. The problem in Europe isn't guns it's the police and government having the power to stop crimes/prosecuting criminals, but they don't in fear of being called racist.

5. TheWholeTruth

TheWholeTruth Yellow Belt

First time seeing this video. I've been saying similar things without the stats. Muslims aren't able to get along with each other. Why do we think they'll be ok with us. I spent a year in Iraq and was amazed at how much people could despise one another but yet have so much in common. All because they have different views on how to practice the same religion. Only going to get worse.

HockeyBjj and Mike like this.
  6. Bukowski82

Bukowski82 Buckle up belt

This is what I keep saying.

7. ShinkanPo

ShinkanPo Mr.Hopeless Romantic

Yeah even the highly educated muslims have extremeviews, I know a couple who would beat up people if they think you insult Islam.

In before the Muslim lovers say "but but Croisant."

glennrod and dissolved like this.
  8. Gazwald

Gazwald Banned Banned

Europe's a pretty big place. Your statement describes Sweden perfectly. Some other countries seem to be going that way also. The UK, The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal etc. aren't suffering those problems to a comparable degree.

9. Brampton_Boy

Brampton_Boy Douchey Mc Douche

While there is no excuse for extremism, I think that the gauge used to measure attitudes and behaviors is a bit misleading.

Ask any group of religious people the same set of questions, particularly those in the developing world, and you are going to have more or less the same responses. Poll a thousands Christians, Hindus etc. and ask "should making fun of <<INSERT GOD HERE>> be punished", and I would venture to say that the answer is yes.

I'm not trying to discount the prevalence of extremism, but people have to be careful with stories like this.

10. GoldenAzazel

You're right. I shouldn't of generalized like that. What I meant is places like Sweden and Germany.

I know you mention the UK don't have that much of a problem, but I live here and believe that we do. Not to the extent of Germany or Sweden, but we (along with Belgium) have the highest number of citizens sent to ISIS in Europe. We also have problems with people being banned from speaking at universities because they don't conform to the "correct" agenda.

11. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

Arbitrary (and shifting with each nation) redefinition of "radical" in order to justify his anti-muslim views.
    Typical Ben Shapiro.

12. Tropodan

Tropodan Silver Belt Platinum Member

I'll do it.

But but the CRUSADES!!!!!

Moneymma, glennrod and mike sherry like this.
  13. Ruprecht

Ruprecht Hands Of The Judges Staff Member Senior Moderator

I do like how he put in that believing in 9/11 conspiracy theories makes you a "radical muslim" in his view though. Hilarious.
    Lot of radical muslims over at Infowars...

Mike, Serana, Anung Un Rama and 2 others like this.
  14. Gazwald

Gazwald Banned Banned

I also live in the UK and I haven't noticed or heard of any incidents where police have let immigrants commit crimes because they're scared of being called racist. Less than a decade ago police were constantly (and quite rightly) being accused of victimizing minorities. It doesn't go full circle that quickly (not saying it won't eventually if something isn't done). The whole censorship in universities is going on all over the world and seems to be more about whiny feminist SJW types, looking for things to be offended by. Most people see it for the ridiculous PC charade that it is.

15. Skip Reming

Skip Reming Banned Banned

Which one of the actions/beliefs that he says indicate being a radical muslim do you disagree with? The one about instituting sharia law (based on islam and very favorable for the muslim if against a non muslim and basically opens up executions for apostasy and other infractions), or saying that it is okay to murder women if it is an honor killing, or agreeing with terrorists who kill innocent civilians like Al Queda/bin laden, or ones that think you should be legally punished for drawing muhammed????
    Please, list the reasons in the video for declaring someone a radical muslim you do not agree with.

same question to you

Where does it say this in this video? give time mark.

16. StannisTheMannis

StannisTheMannis Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Very biased video from a known pro-israeli.

Luger, The Accuser and Kafir-kun like this.
  17. Execute

Execute Gold Belt Platinum Member

I'm as liberal as they come, however outside of a few close friends....the left will never acknowledge how dangerous Islam is.

18. The ScorpioN

The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!"

Seems like his radical definition revolves around Sharia Law implementation and honor killings, since he used that for every country save for a couple. That's not arbitrary, pretty consistent actually.

19. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    This.

And this isn't even the first time this video has been posted here and this topic has been discussed with the reference to the same video.

20. Kafir-kun

Kafir-kun not-so-grand mufti of Sherdog

Democratic People's Islamic Republic of Kekistan
    Ideas concerning Sharia law vary though. For instance some Muslims believe it should be implemented but only in reference to family law and only to Muslims. I wouldn't call that radical.