Radical Muslim Minority myth busted

Yeah let's take that chance. You posted that graphic specifically to give the impression that not many Muslims want Sharia imposed on those who aren't Muslim.
No, I posted the graphic to show that there are Muslims who want it only applied to Muslims. The number varies depending on the country with some countries having the majority swing one way and others in the other direction
Dude, I'll make this simple - NO SHARIA LAW.
What, do you think I'm advocating for it or something?

Don't be thick. There is Jewish the religion and then there is Jewish the ethnicity. They are two different things. All Arabs are not Muslim. Are you being deliberately thick on this?

You can be any ethnic group and be Muslim just like you can be any ethnic group and practice Judaism.

Atheists supposedly don't practice a religion unless we go by what people like you try and tell us.

Here is someone practicing Judaism.

bj1.jpg

If you are an Atheist you are not Muslim, you are not Christian, you are not Hindu, and your not practicing Judaism. What's so hard to understand? I used to date an Arab girl that had Christian parents. Arabic does not always equal Muslim, Muslim does not always equal Arabic.

It's a religion not a race. There are no Atheist Muslims.

oh ya, but jews can be blond with blue eyes and also black like wesley snipes but they are all the same jew race mmkay.

The numbers he cites are not really very persuasive. I would focus instead on trying to determine the percentage that - 1. believe that anyone trying to leave Islam should be either put to death or severely punished, 2. believe that compulsion should be used to force Muslims with different views to conform, 3. believe women should be required to wear certain outfits, 4. believe that certain territory is the "land of Islam" and that even if a majority of people do not want Islamic law applied in those lands, Muslims should retake the land be force, and 5. believe that Muslims should engage in violent activities to force Israel out of existence. I would guess that - among Muslims between Morocco and Pakistan, at least 20% hold these beliefs.

oh ya, but jews can be blond with blue eyes and also black like wesley snipes but they are all the same jew race mmkay.

Are you trying to sound like an idiot? Because if you are, you're doing an excellent job.

See. Even the ultra liberal white guilt apologist guy knows BS when he sees it.

lol i'm probably more right wing them most, i just enjoy seeing the inbred brits and the Nazis get moslem raped.

WTF???? This is either a flat out lie or you are very, very ignorant of glabal affairs.

And what about the Islamic terror attacks carried out in Europe by "European" Muslims ? The London bombings for example were caried out by Muslims born and bred in Britain.[/Q UOTE]

Still pale in comparison by Arabs. Those are sympathisers for their cause.

source is biased so it reflects in the video. 99.9% of muslims dont want sharia law. hell most muslims are even atheists. Just like most jews are atheists.

Post is almost sig worthy. Still waiting for a source here.:D

No, I posted the graphic to show that there are Muslims who want it only applied to Muslims. The number varies depending on the country with some countries having the majority swing one way and others in the other direction

What, do you think I'm advocating for it or something?

Is that why you asked the poster you were replying to and I quote "Why don't you fuck off?" - it sounds to me like you were definitely trying to in context make the point that only a small amount of Muslims would want Sharia imposed on everyone.

As for your personal views on Sharia I don't know - though I would hope that you oppose it. Feel free to take whatever view on that.:)

Is that why you asked the poster you were replying to and I quote "Why don't you fuck off?" - it sounds to me like you were definitely trying to in context make the point that only a small amount of Muslims would want Sharia imposed on everyone.
He told me to GTFO so I told him to fuck off. Its a forum, it happens.

EDIT: And if you had been paying attention to the conversation you would've known this
Ideas concerning Sharia law vary though. For instance some Muslims believe it should be implemented but only in reference to family law and only to Muslims. I wouldn't call that radical.

Last edited:
I need to join a religion than then become an Atheist/Some Religion type person.

Maybe I can become an Atheist Christian since Atheist Muslims and Atheist Jewish has already been mentioned.

oh sorry, it seems we were lied to about islam and there are like no radicals

oh wait, here is a video WITH ACCURATE EVIDENCE agreeing with my OP. Weird

I also live in the UK and I haven't noticed or heard of any incidents where police have let immigrants commit crimes because they're scared of being called racist. Less than a decade ago police were constantly (and quite rightly) being accused of victimizing minorities. It doesn't go full circle that quickly (not saying it won't eventually if something isn't done). The whole censorship in universities is going on all over the world and seems to be more about whiny feminist SJW types, looking for things to be offended by. Most people see it for the ridiculous PC charade that it is.

The Sheffield Rapes have gone out of their way to not call any of the offenders Muslim and there were several Ch 4 shows pulled before they were shown all of Imams preaching radical Islam in Mosques all around the UK. It happens constantly but our news sources are very good at keeping it all quiet.

I've said it before there's no such thing as a radical Muslim just an honest one.

Here is a recent video by a Turkish ex-Muslim interviewing people on the street about their opinions on Atheists.

Now the videographer might have been selective but on the Reddit thread on this video, the Turkish commenters said the views expressed is typical AKP (Erdogan's Party) Islamist opinion.

The polls in Muslim majority countries is not too different to the views expressed by the people in the video , and while Turkey was held up as the lone Secular Muslim nation, it has been sliding towards Islamist chauvinism since Erdogan.

The numbers he cites are not really very persuasive. I would focus instead on trying to determine the percentage that - 1. believe that anyone trying to leave Islam should be either put to death or severely punished, 2. believe that compulsion should be used to force Muslims with different views to conform, 3. believe women should be required to wear certain outfits, 4. believe that certain territory is the "land of Islam" and that even if a majority of people do not want Islamic law applied in those lands, Muslims should retake the land be force, and 5. believe that Muslims should engage in violent activities to force Israel out of existence. I would guess that - among Muslims between Morocco and Pakistan, at least 20% hold these beliefs.
I agree, I think his "facts" are kind of stretched beyond palpability. But they are no more dishonest or absurd then the vast majority of defenses of Islam. I think both sides practice a propaganda war that makes honest intellectual analysis of the issue difficult.

50%? That means there are 800 million radical Muslims getting ready to destroy us. Almost a miracle that out of those 800 million, so few have attacked us. Might even be so unlikely as to make me think that number is kinda stupid.

EDIT: 1.5 MILLION in America. And no attacks yesterday. Or the day before. Those are some lazy radicals

This response should have completely shut down this dopey thread.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of people arguing in this thread have never even met a Muslim.

This response should have completely shut down this dopey thread.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of people arguing in this thread have never even met a Muslim.

I have met lots of Muslims and traveled in Muslim countries. The vast majority simply want the things that most of us want - security, a better life for their children, peace, etc. And in the Muslim countries to the East of Pakistan much more moderate views dominate. And that is also true of Muslims in the USA. But between Algeria and Pakistan there is a significant minority who hold views which could be described as "precursors" to terrorism - views that no one should be allowed to leave Islam, that women should be subject to severe restrictions, that Israel should be destroyed, that 9/11 was done by the USA, that strict Sharia law must be imposed, that the USA is an enemy plotting against Muslims, etc. etc. - I would guess about 20% in that region believe these things - more in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, fewer in Egypt and Turkey.

Back