• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Racist attacker "White people shouldn't breed"

This is exactly what the right wing does...They call Liberals pussies and sensitive etc.....Then they cry about the most pointless shit like Starbucks changing their cup designs.

But they don't beg you for anything or treat you like a parent. If evil patriarchal cisgendered right wing males went wild in the streets it wouldn't be "awww you stupid lil hooligans", it would be WW3/collapse of civilization.

You exist in the child role. Watching you call them pussies and have ironic oppressed-guy power trips is just awkward/ironic.
920x920.jpg

I don't think any westerner really has it that tough...but white do have it easiest in America, thats a fact you have to come in terms with.

I don't really grasp what you think that photo is going to accomplish. I googled the image and it's the "Stanford rapist" -- Okay? He appears to be white.

Are you attempting to insult our intelligence by using his case as an indication of white people at large or what exactly?

You have extreme difficulty forming coherent arguments that have any bearing on statistical reality. Your hate-crime stats are not per capita and a photograph of one random guy doesn't really indicate anything at all. This is a very hamfisted, primitive attempt at skewing perceptions.

You know nobody has it easier (on Earth) than ethnic minorities in the US but apparently it's not easy enough for you. If you can't thrive in the easiest environment in human history -- that of the babied American ethnic minority -- then you would not be able to thrive at all in any other environment. The blame is squarely on you. You aren't good enough for life.

So your saying that spitting on a babies face is worse than killing a human being.

166.gif

Think for one fucking seconds, you sensitive right winger....One is spit which is disgusting and wrong...Another is fucking murder.

The baby will go on living fine.

by that logic, we shouldnt complain about anything because the holocaust and stalins purges happen

your first instinct was to defend someone spitting on a baby, because the spitter wasnt white

you are scum

Nothing I said is racist, they are pure cold hard facts that offend your little sensitive right wing pussy feelings.
Yup and my pure cold hard fact retort is you're a racist "man" who cries "racism" but when confronted by his own racism he goes ultra defensive because the real issue at hand causing you to behave a certain way to other human beings is your self-hatred.

They didn't mug him because he was white tho..They mugged him because they wanted his shit..huge fucking difference.

Race
In 2015, race was reported for 5,493 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 48.4 percent were White.
  • 24.3 percent were Black or African American.
  • 9.1 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 1.0 percent (53 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.9 percent (52 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (4 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 16.2 percent were unknown.
A total of 4,230 known hate crime offenders committed crimes against persons in 2015. Of these offenders:

• 42.5 percent committed simple assault.
  • 33.9 percent intimidated their victims.
  • 22.9 percent committed aggravated assault.
  • 0.3 percent (11 offenders) raped their victims.
  • 0.2 percent (9 offenders) murdered their victims.
  • 0.3 percent (12 offenders) committed other types of offenses, which are collected only in the UCR Program’s National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS).

The cold hard facts for hate crimes...Whites obviously lead.

Those stats tell me that, per capita, whites are committing a lower parentage of hate crimes than others. It also seems that Hispanics are lumped under the white classification.

Hate Crime is different and these are FBI stats, they don't have a political agenda...inb4 you claim otherwise.

Your stats would indicate that blacks have a higher rate of perpetrating hate crimes than whites do relative to population -- however the historical nature of "hate crime" in the US is rather skewed and many people are hesitant to take "hate crime" statistics very seriously because of how arbitrary the designation is in court.

Looking purely at interracial violent crime rates is a more accurate indicator.

Your inability to interpret your own "cold hard facts" is nonetheless pretty funny... Just like simultaneously trying to convince people you're oppressed while calling them pussies.

I said he is a POS....but this narrative of 'OMG white people have it so hard compared to everybody else" is complete fucking bullshit.

White racist who kill/Hurt innocent minorities are way bigger POS than some asshole who spits a white babies.

How can you people deny this?

I have never heard a single person say

"White people have it so hard"

Here's the thing, and I mean this as a "serious" non confrontational point.

All (not wealthy) people have it hard. I'm white and I've never had anything given to me. We didn't have money, I had two sick parents blah blah blah. The difference is I don't expect, nor want anyone to give a shit about my difficulties in life.

Perhaps as a POC you can't help but see things through a racial lens. Given the treatment of blacks in this country for a long time, that's understandable. However, if you were to live in some white peoples shoes, you would see they go through the same shit you do. And please don't kid yourself into thinking there aren't black families who are FAR better off than any of the white kids I grew up with. I'm totally ok with that btw. Someone in their family kicked ass at life and good for them.

The fact that we're all fuckin around on the interwebz has to tell us we aren't doing too bad, and we're heading in the right direction.

Last edited:
Look look at him, besides women and children who else would he attack? The guy justifying the spitting is no better.

What a badass..spitting in a babies face and yelling at a woman.

He showed them

We get it bro...he got a slap on the wrist because he is muslim...but the poor white guy who put bacon, is being oppressed by being white.

I know the fucking stupid narrative, that you're trying to put out.

Fact is that white people get away with this shit for far too long....that when the law works correctly, people like you are shocked.

Just looking through a couple of your posts, and you have a really odd way of using commas.
Maybe it's 'cos you're an idiot.

This is exactly what the right wing does...They call Liberals pussies and sensitive etc.....Then they cry about the most pointless shit like Starbucks changing their cup designs.
Well I for one. Crap, what was I going to say. (continues staring at your AV)
I forget now.

White people commit the most hate crimes and get away with it....So stop acting like this guy, gets a special privilege.

The guy spat @ a white baby..I mean it's fucked up, but you can't compare that shit to all the crap White Racist do and get away with.
Citation needed on the hate crime thing. Unless you're of the mind that it's impossible for whites to incur racism.

Seen how the Law works..he wouldn't gotten away with it.

920x920.jpg

I mean they get away with rape.

He literally did not get away with it. He was punished, and the victim's request for leniency was listened to by the judge who gave the punishment. He is also on the sex offender registry as part of his punishment which is a total life destroyer.

Back