Racist attacker "White people shouldn't breed"

We get it bro...he got a slap on the wrist because he is muslim...but the poor white guy who put bacon, is being oppressed by being white.

I know the fucking stupid narrative, that you're trying to put out.

Fact is that white people get away with this shit for far too long....that when the law works correctly, people like you are shocked.

The shit-bag had two previous convictions for racially aggravated assault. Are you in all seriousness claiming that a white man charged with spitting on an Asian baby, with two previous convictions for similar crimes, would not have been jailed?:rolleyes:

I would probably strangle this dude if he spit on my child. Fuck this subhuman piece of fecal matter.

I see a man spit on a baby, whatever the race of those involved, I'm filling the immediate area with uppercuts:mad:

Lucky he can get away with that in the U.K.

Hey, we're the country so scared of looking islamaphobic that our police forces and social services didn't investigate mass grooming and rapes against children because the perpetrators were Muslim.

In the words of the GOAT. Is normal.

Hey, we're the country so scared of looking islamaphobic that our police forces and social services didn't investigate mass grooming and rapes against children because the perpetrators were Muslim.

In the words of the GOAT. Is normal.
Sounds like it would be justifiable to overthrow your government at that point.

Obviously this guy has problem with Whites, but why live in U.K. If so? At the very least I believe he should be serving time in prison.

https://www.rt.com/uk/378152-baby-spit-face-racist/

ad_235931634-e1487684068110.jpg
Is that @seiger ?

1 fucking incident...There is literally thousands of cases of murders/assaults by White racist....and a lot of them get away with it!

Yea you are full of shit.

Yes it does happen but in the west it is not the numbers you are talking.

As to the OP this guy needs the shit kicked out of him and if I was there when it happened it would have been my pleasure.

youre actually defending a guy spitting in a baby's face

The mods didn't put a notice in blue letters to not defend the spitter, so really it's their fault. Just saying.

"White people will become a minority in every country on the planet and these events will happen more often, and their inevitable genocide is a good thing" -Joe Biden

lol come on did the old pedo actually say that. nut job left damn.

If he spit in my face and yelled racist shit , I'd probably laugh at him and tell him to get the fuck out of here before somebody gets hurt.

If he spit on my baby I'd empty a magazine in his chest without saying a word.

This is only one side of the story, I bet the baby drooled on him first.

Hey at least he states his views in public. Most people like him slink around like cowards on the internet.

Fuck mental health treatment. I know a good form of treatment to cure his degeneracy, high speed lead poisoning to the brain.

Back