Media Rachel Ostovich working it

What the fuck is a THOT?

I'm not even looking this shit up anymore, it's like when my kids come home from school talking in some mockney slang you give me jokes mate and such, shut the fuck and get to your room you fucking heathens
Holy shit this made me laugh so hard. Well done

Bro do y’all hate women ? Lol wtf she just dancing on a go cart . The replies I’m seeing on here are borderline weird. That’s why it’s weird shit like incles and mgtow today . Y’all first instinct is to call thot and psycho analysis , instead of just looking . This new generation weird and it’s scary. Y’all biology fucked up see a fine hoe and then start doing all this worrying

You are the one in the wrong here man. You just don't realize the damage a sexual environment combined with a highly self centered parent can do to a kid.

You also don't realize that good parents don't accidentally post numerous videos like this with their kids present. It simply does not happen man.

I have compassion for the mother of course, she needs counseling and parenting help and she deserves to get it and I would help her if I could. None of that should keep people from pointing out right and wrong.

Those 3 seconds of twerking really changed a lot.

<21>

The fact that she does it while fully aware her daughter is there could be considered strongly indicative of it not only being those 3 seconds, but compareable behavior happening more often. Especially because she saw it as acceptable to share it with the world.

But even if she doesn't act sexually provocative in front of her kid, the fact that she sells herself as a lust object could also be considered as not the right example to set for your child.

Last edited:
Kid who witnessed domestic violence will be traumatized by mother twerking.

~ Sherdog 2019

Too bad a ufc fighter has to have a second job as a babysitter.

The fact that she does it while fully aware her daughter is there could be considered strongly indicative of it not only being those 3 seconds, but compareable behavior happening more often. Especially because she saw it as acceptable to share it with the world.

She did it briefly while her kid wasn't even looking her direction. For real, whats the big fucking deal?

But even if she doesn't act sexually provocative in front of her kid, the fact that she sells herself as a lust object could also be considered as not the right example to set for your child.

Yea, on to the next "problem".

lol it never ends.

Kid who witnessed domestic violence will be traumatized by mother twerking.

~ Sherdog 2019

The constancy of bad parenting and terrible experiences will continue to damage this kid blow by blow and she will have a very long road ahead if/when she chooses to transcend her upbringing and that is if she is fortunate enough to even have an awakening that allows her to realize the poverty in which she is raised.

Almost certainly this is what happened with the mom and she just never had the chance or awareness to make the change herself.

Does she sell post fight shorts on ebay?

srsly tho imagine having access to poon like that and still domestically abusing her.
What was dude thinking?
Did you see her on weigh ins? Body is instathot tier. LOL at idiots choosing gina no ass carano or butterface tate over her.

Hopefully she raises her daughter not to be anything like her, always seeking validation, artificially altering her body to feel adequate in the eyes of the wrong people, and bringing nothing but sex to a relationship.

She's her mother, and hopefully she takes the opportunity to make sure her daughter doesn't make the same mistakes. Self confidence is important in a youth's life, as much as having someone take genuine interest in their development, and should she choose not to teach her daughter to become happy and self sufficient, she might turn out like her or worse.

Hopefully, but I highly doubt it.

I know this is sherdog AND the heavies, but did anybody else think she actually did all right in the first round? I was surprised at her aggressiveness and grappling skills. Yeah, she lost, but was expecting a flirtatious smile followed by getting her ass kicked. Will watch her fight again. Now back to your non MMA convo....

She did it briefly while her kid wasn't even looking her direction. For real, whats the big fucking deal?

Yea, on to the next "problem".

lol it never ends.

As if she knew her kid wouldn't look. Is it okay to take a quick sip of whiskey when your playing with your kid when he is not looking. Nah, I don't have problem, it's just a quick sip.

Being a good role model for your kid is not just sonething to be dismissed as a "problem". Raising kids is serious business

I don't know why you are always trying to downplay all and every criticism on SD. I get that a lot of people make a fuss about unimportant things. But raising kids and healthy self esteem are pretty important subjects.

BTW, I'm not saying she is a bad person. Like I said when this whole thing started, I empathize with her because of the position she is in and how society has created that position.

dc4602e334e3015b24b4c246c1a36d20.jpg

Savage lol

As if she knew her kid wouldn't look. Is it okay to take a quick sip of whiskey when your playing with your kid when he is not looking. Nah, I don't have problem, it's just a quick sip.

Being a good role model for your kid is not just sonething to be dismissed as a "problem". Raising kids is serious business

I don't know why you are always trying to downplay all and every criticism on SD. I get that a lot of people make a fuss about unimportant things. But raising kids and healthy self esteem are pretty important subjects.

BTW, I'm not saying she is a bad person. Like I said when this whole thing started, I empathize with her because of the position she is in and how society has created that position.

What does 5 seconds of twerking have to do with self esteem?

Back