Media Rachel Ostovich working it

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by D 1 Wrestler, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Dr Hannibal Lecter

Dr Hannibal Lecter Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest! Platinum Member

At a restraurant eating a succulent Chinese meal.
    A bad parental example doesn't ruin a live, but it's still a bad example.

lsa and PolarBearPaulVarelans like this.
  2. markys00

markys00 Red Belt

an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

its more of a sport than many other "sports"

3. Dr Hannibal Lecter

Because at the same time it is disabeling towards women not societally deemed sexually attractive and even sexually atttactive women who don't see themselves as meeting the standards of those portrayed in the media.

It creates standards and demands that negate other qualities of a person. Which is why it's considered objectification, an object usually has only few purposes.
    Disempowering those other qualities

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  4. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

1. If Ostovich is using sex appeal to get leverage for herself, then it is empowering her. That doesn't change merely because all women can't do the same. Sex appeal doesn't create demands. It's a response to a demand that is a biological constant.

2. It simply isn't true that sexy women don't have other qualities or can't be respected for other qualities.

3. Sex is a biological necessity and sexy women will always be valued. Should she make herself ugly to get more respect for her grappling or to help out all the Plain Janes out there? Both are stupid responses.

5. RudimarChute

RudimarChute Brown Belt

Agreed... WMMA is killing the HW forum.

6. RudimarChute

RudimarChute Brown Belt

<Gordonhat>

Based Akali likes this.
  7. ortizgnp

ortizgnp Original Vince Belt

Those 3 seconds of twerking really changed a lot.

<21>

8. mudrubble

mudrubble Yellow Card Yellow Card

I gotta agree with this but I still wood.

It's a hard world and not everyone was taught how to climb the healthiest ropes. I suspect she wasn't. But I still wood.

And you should wood too. If she needs help I hope she gets it but I guess it's not going to affect my life if she doesn't.

In the meantime I like her hips and I wood. So sue me.

9. Based Akali

Based Akali Purple Belt

The same can be said about literally every positive trait on the planet. Keep preaching the incel textbook though! Maybe one day m'lady will notice you.

10. chrisdiaz

chrisdiaz Brown Belt

Ho Fo Show.

Right in front of the kid too, no class but she got ass.

SherdogJoe likes this.
  11. BC

BC Eez Normal Belt

12. One MMA Fan

One MMA Fan #1

Lol at this going so many pages.

No shit it's trashy to act like that and put it out in the world.. be it man or female. Do better, all of us.

Her freaking life and as you can see plenty of 'fans' of this behavior so I guess she has her audience.

lsa and PolarBearPaulVarelans like this.
  13. ortizgnp

ortizgnp Original Vince Belt

No fun allowed

- The Sherdawg Poe-lease

BC, Isthat-yo bop and deadon like this.
  14. Anderson Silva

Anderson Silva Yellow Card Yellow Card

Would not bang 2/10. Elbows are too pointy for me.

15. PlatinumColbyCovington

PlatinumColbyCovington Orange Belt

I'd give her the seed

16. Isthat-yo bop

Isthat-yo bop Green Belt

Bro do y’all hate women ? Lol wtf she just dancing on a go cart . The replies I’m seeing on here are borderline weird. That’s why it’s weird shit like incles and mgtow today . Y’all first instinct is to call thot and psycho analysis , instead of just looking . This new generation weird and it’s scary. Y’all biology fucked up see a fine hoe and then start doing all this worrying

17. Dr Hannibal Lecter

I was talking about the grander scheme of things, because I suspect that it was what the guy you quoted was alluding to.

I also tried to imply that it indeed empowers her by saying "at the same time", that's my bad for not being clear enough. But the extreme emphasis on image and sex creates an imbalance in the idea of self worth, people are way too concerned with their looks and attractiveness that you have phenomena like women going grocery shopping dressed as if they are going out clubbing and otherwise they wouldn't go. It's impractal for one as it will always take a lot of time and effort, so they are disabled in that sense they can't just simply go out and quickly buy some milk or something.
    They are often also way to peroccupied with if they are looking good looking in the mirror constanly and always adjusting their hair, make up, outfit, etc. Not being able to just relax and be in the moment. Another example of being disabled by it.

I agree it's definitely not true. But people aren't encouraged as much to develop other qualities as much as they are encouraged to look and act sexy. Also extremely vain people will put a lot of focus and time into looking good and this focus and time won't be spend into developing in other ways. Some people are very good at doing it all, but some aren't good at developing a multitude of qualities and it would be nice if those people weren't pressured into a shallow preoccupation, but maybe something ultimately more fulfilling.

For that, societal norms for what is considered sexy, should be readjusted in order for people meeting the norms of attractiveness, becoming easier, so they don't have to put so much effort into it.

Do you really think she puts out her sexy image solely for the biological reason of finding a mate and possibly procreating? You think she wouldn't be able to do that without instagram and twerking in front of her daughter? She doesn't have to become ugly, she could just be herself, without tons of make up, fake tits and sexually provocative clothing in situations where she isn't trying to actually attract someone for sex or a partnership.

I don't think women without make up, extremely revealing clothes and especially without fake tits, look ugly. But I understand many may do because of the hyper sexualized society we live in.

The reason sex sells is not just our biological urge to procreate, it's because we are programmed to be hyper focused on that urge by the way things are branded, by popular music, by movies, series, commercials, etc. Even children movies are fulll of hidden sexual messages.

You'd be surprised how easy it can be to make people think they need something based on false info.

Like wedding rings and especially wedding rings with diamonds. That is purely a marleting scam from the De Beers company. It was never a custom till they made some ads for it to convince people they need it and now people pay absurd amounts of money because your not part of 'the club' if you don't have one.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/385376/

And those absurd amounts are there only because the De Beers company are artificially keeping the diamond price high.

That's just another example of how prioritirs in society are not conducive to a healthy society.

18. Jimmy Jazz

Jimmy Jazz Red Belt

I was under the impression your were religious?

19. IngaVovchanchyn

IngaVovchanchyn Titanium Belt Platinum Member

I am.

Threetrees and BC like this.
  20. franklinstower

franklinstower Black Belt

Just what I was thinking. Self centered shitty mom does sexual dance while being filmed riding with her daughter and gets annoyed with the daughter for ruining it. She sees her daughter as a nuisance while riding kiddy cars with her and doing sexual dance for leering males.

This is gonna make some great memories and feelings for the kid. Abandonment and highly sexual environments don't lead to good outcomes for children.

Poor kid.

PolarBearPaulVarelans likes this.