Crime R Kelly Arrested on Federal Sex Trafficking Charges

Seems like he pissed someone/on/off. I'll see myself out.

giphy.gif

It should be noted how screwed his is.

There is a video of r kelly having sex with a 14 year old girl, which is gonna sink him.

It should be noted how screwed his is.

There is a video of r kelly having sex with a 14 year old girl, which is gonna sink him.
Video didn’t sink him in 2002...

The guy was married to a 15 year old Aaliah, and was on video pissing in a 14 year olds mouth. He’s been getting away scott free for years

Video didn’t sink him in 2002...

The guy was married to a 15 year old Aaliah, and was on video pissing in a 14 year olds mouth. He’s been getting away scott free for years

This one is new. And the age of the girl can’t be brought into question. The girl in the video says over and over “fick my 14 yo pussy”, and “do you like my 14 yo pussy”

R kelly gonna need petroleum jelly.......in his future

Wake me up when they throw the Clintons and Biden in the same cell as Epstein.

R. Kelly is innocent? That's a first.

Never said that. He definitely married a 15 yr old and pee'd on a 14 yr old back in the 90s. But that isnt what these charges are. This new wave of allegations by these past girlfriends of his, adult girlfriends, arent even crimes let alone kidnapping, pedophilia, rape, ect.

If you follow the events surrounding R Kelly the past year its not hard to see that there is an agenda here. This isnt some organic thing going on. And these women in question are not victims. They are scorned opportunists being utilized as a means to destroy R Kelly for whatever reason.

Everything is an agenda guys. Stop being such marks.

Back