R.I.P. YOLOGOGOPLATA

Thanks for letting us know TS what a nice guy he was. Recognise the name 100% and was a good poster. He will be missed.

May he rest in peace and i hope his family and friends find the strength to endure these difficult times.
My condolences.

@The Legendary Scarface please don't feel guilty about anything regarding him. You described him as a very good person and a very good friend and i'm certain he was just as happy to have someone like you, who appreciated him much, as friend as well.
Take care.

To everyone else: if you struggle with your mental health, be open about it. Don't worry about what people might think about you.
Also: give yourselves time and don't be too hard on yourselves.

If anyone needs someone to talk, hit me up, although i don't always respond immediately i'll try to help you.

Oh man no!
I didn't know him outside of here but had several good talks with him. Very smart well spoken guy, and very passionate about MMA.
I'm so sorry to his family and friends. Rest in peace Sherbro.

@YOLOGOGOPLATA

:(

Very sad news. May he rest in peace.

As a long time lurker I believe I remember him always having good/thoughtful opinions on MMA.

Rip .

Ironnik put it better than myself but op you shouldn't bear any guilt mate. Trust me sadly somethings it just doesn't work out. By the sounds of it you were a friend of his which im sure he valued.

Touching post , respectful and truthful . Props scarface.

Damn RIP, he was a cool guy and we exchanged messages before over a year ago.

This is the most humanity I have seen on sherdog in 15 years

This is very sad news.

He was a great poster. One of the best we had here. He wrote on my wall a couple times. He was a very nice guy and very funny too. He knew a lot about MMA but it sounds like he knew about a lot of other things as well. He will be missed. Thank you TS for letting us know. So sorry for your loss. I give my condolences to all his family and friends

RIP bro

@The Legendary Scarface hope u don’t get carry that guilt brother. You seem like a good man who he was lucky to have as a friend. And I imagine he’d be grateful for the love and respect.

RIP

Damn, I had no idea we lived in the same town. RIP.

Rip sherbro. The saddest part of being here for a long time is watching great contributors to the community pass on. He will be missed

Back