R.I.P. YOLOGOGOPLATA

Damn, we've lost too many Sherbros..

RIP Young man..

R.I.P brother. Looks like we’ve lost a top one, here. Condolences to the family, of course.

I don’t want to derail the thread so I’ll keep this brief - my PM’s are open for anyone who needs/wants to talk. Seeing shit like this just hammers home how the struggle is real for so many people. If anyone feels like they need a sounding board to vent to or needs someone for general chitchat about life, I’m all ears for any of my bro’s. Let’s break this cycle and support one another where we can.

x

I have a friend addicted to coke, even payed his psychiatrist and that did not work, he just got kicked out by his wife recently

Depression plays a major role in addiction, don't know which comes first.

@The Legendary Scarface So sorry to hear about the lost, but it made me feel good to hear that you were able to make a genuine connection with him and that he was willing to reach out and try and comfort you in a time of need is tremendous.

RIP

I don’t even know what to say I’m devastated I loved the guy one of the only real friends I made on sherdog. Rip Ben love you man

Aw fuck :( this is terrible. What a great, fun, and witty guy. This one cuts deep.​

Damn, RIP Ben. 29 is way too young. Condolences to his family and friends.

Damn another dogger gone. RIP bro.

Back