R.I.P. YOLOGOGOPLATA

Damn man. My sincerest condolences to his loved ones. May he RIP

It sounds like he was a wonderful person. Great write up about him.. 29 is just far too young, very sad news.

RIP.

Rest In Peace. I didn’t know any of you personally be all share the same bond, it hurts to lose one of our own.

Terrible to hear..

All round great poster and a HUGE Funky fan..

Condolences to his mother and family.. RIP @YOLOGOGOPLATA.

:(

Last edited:
Man. Rest in peace you legend @YOLOGOGOPLATA, Ben was a genuine and funny guy. You'll be missed brother.

I remember his old AV, the one with Askren. Sad news

Rest in Peace bro

Last edited by a moderator:
29 years old, that is a tragedy.
My sympathies to his friends and family. I just read his obituary and watched the video tribute and he sounded like a really good solid caring dude.

R.I.P Ben.

And another name goes on the wall.

Rest in Power brother.

Man this sucks. Rest In Peace to him, and may God or whatever is up there take care of him and help his family through this.

A whole lot of debating, insulting and bullshitting goes on around here, and stuff like that reminds us that we're just normal people with a common passion from the white belt who made his account 2 months ago to the Sherdog veteran with an account made 2 decades ago. We're just an other community we belong to after all.

30? Man. That's fucking horrible. I had chatted with him a few times. What a sad thing to read. RIP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back