R&B Legend R.Kelly Found Guilty

It's sad to see the racist American justice system persecute another, innocent, black man. I'm really getting tired of this kind of thing.

Maybe but I doubt it. I'm pretty sure most of the negative scores on RT for The Last Jedi were due to the overweight Asian actress they cast and the purple haired commander, not that it was a dumb movie.

Such a dumb movie "and then Luke, the man who saved Darth Vader and turned him back to the light side because he sensed good in him try's to kill his nephew for being evil. Later, said nephew returns to the light side anyway thanks to Rey being like come on..."

bars-open-jam.gif

Can you do the thizzle dance?

Now let's prosecute the parents who sold their daughters for money and fame and KNEW that fuck was a sicko.

Devil's Advocate but a lot of white American religious nuts marry their teenage daughters to older men.
I don’t think they want go open that Pandora’s Box.

Not gonna lie, R Kelly was the shit back in the day. If you grew up in the 90s, you would definitely know. Sad thing is, we were all crushing on Alliyah back when she was 14 with her debut album and found it nuts that a 20 something R Kelly was messin with her. This was in the 90s ffs. Hes been at it for a while. I can barely get through 20 seconds of my fav old r kelly songs now.

Ps.

R Kelly is not the only artist who has bedded minors. Some of your favourite Rock Gods were notorious for this, but no one says anything about it.

Jimmy Page was fucking a 13 - 14 year old. So did Bowie. Elvis did too...not just his soon to be wife but apparently he had a thing for younger groupies.

Last edited:
Devil's Advocate but a lot of white American religious nuts marry their teenage daughters to older men.
I don’t think they want go open that Pandora’s Box.
Need a source on this. Sounds like you're just making this up to say "but white people" when literally no one gives a fuck that R Kelly is black.

Not gonna lie, R Kelly was the shit back in the day. If you grew up in the 90s, you would definitely know. Sad thing is, we were all crushing on Alliyah back when she was 14 with her debut album and found it nuts that a 20 something R Kelly was messin with her. This was in the 90s ffs. Hes been at it for a while. I can barely get through 20 seconds of my fav old r kelly songs now.

Ps.

R Kelly is not the only artist who has bedded minors. Some of your favourite Rock Gods were notorious for this, but no one says anything about it.

Jimmy Page was fucking a 13 - 14 year old. So did Bowie. Elvis did too...not just his soon to be wife but apparently he had a thing for younger groupies.
Bedding minors is bad but wasn't R Kelly actually holding people against their will and trafficking them? Isn't that what sex trafficking is? Essentially having sex slaves?

His music sucked anyway.

Trapped in a closet was the stupidest thing I've ever seen/heard.

If I were on that jury I'd vote guilty just for that. Then I could daydream the rest of the time and not listen to the case.

Trapped in the closet is supposed to be stupid.

It’s intended to be a joke. Sorry if that went over your head.

Much of his music is very good and his bedroom ballads are solid.

If he wasn’t a molester he’d be a candidate for goat.

Good..
Fuck him and his shitty music.

Awesome news. If we can round up the rest of the pedo's and criminal sexual predators in Hollywood and US politics that would be great.

Need a source on this. Sounds like you're just making this up to say "but white people" when literally no one gives a fuck that R Kelly is black.

See Mormons and Latter Day Saints offshoots, you idiot.
A number of US states have no or age set as low as 12 / 16 for marriage with parental consent and / or official approval (no coercion, approved !)

Last edited:
Can you imagine if he was fucking white? Where is all the outrage? Where are the women's groups holding fucking rallies about it, where are hashtag movements?

What this cunt has done is way worse than what that dirtbag Harvey Weinstein did. Way worse. The difference in how both cases have been covered by the media is mental, and evidence of an agenda.

Back