R&B Legend R.Kelly Found Guilty

Also for the record, John Legend deserved major props for being the only major artist willing to take part in the Surviving R Kelly documentary.

Because for one like I said this sort of mentality is common on forums and secondly I just don't think you could think that the song is thaat bad. You could say it's meh or OK but describing it as dog shit is something a try-hard would say.

Bro the song sucks penis and drinks R. Kelly's piss. But it doesn't bother me if you enjoy it. Go ahead.

I really do think it's that bad. It would have gotten something like a C+ in a grade 10 poetry assignment.

But it was quite successful so some other people obviously liked it better than I did.

Also for the record, John Legend deserved major props for being the only major artist willing to take part in the Surviving R Kelly documentary.

Given the stuff his wife was tweeting I am going to wait a bit before praising the man with respect to these topics.

His music sucked anyway.

Trapped in a closet was the stupidest thing I've ever seen/heard.

If I were on that jury I'd vote guilty just for that. Then I could daydream the rest of the time and not listen to the case.

so sorry you have bad taste in artists, TS.

Guilty everywhere. Bid 100 years. Arra: ain't no bail. Judge, put him beneath the jail.

It's ranked in top 500 by rolling stone, but I should care more about the opinion of random guy on karate forum lol.
no dog in the fight, but why would the opinion of Rolling Stone make something more legit ? The opinion is no more valid than the drunk ''know it all'' at the end of every bar in America

Given the stuff his wife was tweeting I am going to wait a bit before praising the man with respect to these topics.

I don't know what you're referring to. I know she tweeted fuck R Kelly.

I don't know what you're referring to. I know she tweeted fuck R Kelly.

ExTRxgRWYAkOp3D.jpg

EdEttH0WoAQMwGC.jpg

chrissy_teigen_pedo_tweets.png

l5vrittwdfd51.jpg

no dog in the fight, but why would the opinion of Rolling Stone make something more legit ? The opinion is no more valid than the drunk ''know it all'' at the end of every bar in America
Rolling stone is just one example of the critical acclaim.

its still horseshit though, why do you feel someone employed by a media outlet has a more valid opinions than anyone else ?

rotten-tomatoes-sticks-and-stones.png
If critical acclaim means zero to you. Than we just have to agree to disagree.

its still horseshit though, why do you feel someone employed by a media outlet has a more valid opinions than anyone else ?

rotten-tomatoes-sticks-and-stones.png

It really depends on the movie. I generally trust the media over the public when it comes to big dumb action pictures. The Rise of Skywalker for instance has 86% audience approval on RT.

However the media has a bias when it comes to movies that challenge "wokeness" or are female/minority/LGBTQ led. RT kind of sucks in general, I've found IMDb to be more accurate.

If critical acclaim means zero to you. Than we just have to agree to disagree.
it does mean zero to me, they are basically telling you what to like, take the beatles in this rolling stone top 500 albums, their highest placed album is Abbey Road, but other outlets just as big in the music industry, don't have Abbey Road in their Top 3.

Back