R&B Legend R.Kelly Found Guilty

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
After decades of sexual abuse allegations, R. Kelly has been held legally accountable for the first time. The 54-year-old R&B singer was found guilty on all counts with a Brooklyn, N.Y. jury of seven men and five women returning the verdict on Monday afternoon after less than two full days of deliberations.

Kelly was found guilty on one count of racketeering and eight counts of violating the Mann Act, an interstate anti-sex trafficking law. He stood accused of sexual exploitation of a child, bribery and kidnapping among other disturbing crimes.

According to the New York Times, the "I Believe I Can Fly" crooner "sat motionless in the courtroom" when the verdict was read. He wore a mask in court due to COVID-19 safety protocols. An attorney for Kelly said they are considering filing an appeal and are disappointed in the verdict, per CNN.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/r-kelly-found-guilty-sex-abuse-trial-prison-194002158.html

He bout to get LIFE. I love his music but dude was a Predatorory mother fucker.

tumblr_mo0bq99fSJ1qjfaqjo1_500.gif

Good riddance

If only he could have kept his demons in check, what a talent.

Naw his music is always been great. He wrote modern day Opera

I Believe I Can Fly is one of the worst songs ever written. He was decent when he teamed up with other artists for stuff like Double Up or Rock Star. The other artists have enough sense of humor to use R. Kelly's over the top self indulgent affected seriousness appropriately as seasoning in the song.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Ha, I literally finished listening to the Behind the Bastards podcast series about him less than 20 minutes ago. If you want to learn about his LONG history of abuse and predatory behavior, I'd recommend giving it a listen. He's had this coming for a while.

He could sing a little, but mostly he was just in it to bang teenagers. Guys like him aren’t that cool. At all.

Back