R&B Legend R.Kelly Found Guilty

Bedding minors is bad but wasn't R Kelly actually holding people against their will and trafficking them? Isn't that what sex trafficking is? Essentially having sex slaves?

True enough, im not going to dispute any of that, dude was scum. There have certainly been some other scummy artists and execs who certainly had their way with women either against their will or against the law period. Most recently Russel Simmons who has been accused by several women. Back in the 50s, 60s and 70s this was like a regular occurance apparently. Jimmy Page did in fact stalk and then allegedly had a 14 year old girl kidnapped and held behind closed doors. At which point he had his with her for several days. Rape is rape. Its still being done by other high powered artists, athletes and moguls, the media is just selective as to whom they crucify.

Trapped in the closet is supposed to be stupid.

It’s intended to be a joke. Sorry if that went over your head.

Much of his music is very good and his bedroom ballads are solid.

If he wasn’t a molester he’d be a candidate for goat.

Ah yes, the old "if you didn't like it then you didn't 'get' it" argument.

And no on the goat status. I get that music is subjective and that some people will like his songs, but I seriously doubt anyone would have him as a top 3 goat candidate even if he weren't a sex slaver

With these shocking revelations, we have made the brave decision to cut all ties with R. Kelly and pretend to have never heard of these accusations until today.

Sincerely,

Hollywood and the Music Industry

i don’t believe in firing or blackballing someone until they’re proven guilty.

Do you?

i don’t believe in firing or blackballing someone until they’re proven guilty.

Do you?

Case by case. In R. Kelly's case, he married a 15 year old, was on tape having sex with a minor, and had multiple allegations over decades. It wasn't a secret that he liked 'em young and was abusive. This wasn't a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire". The fire was already there for everyone to see. It had to turn into an inferno before he was cast out.

Case by case. In R. Kelly's case, he married a 15 year old, was on tape having sex with a minor, and had multiple allegations over decades. It wasn't a secret that he liked 'em young and was abusive. This wasn't a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire". The fire was already there for everyone to see. It had to turn into an inferno before he was cast out.

Fair enough. I was an R Kelly Fan and defended him for a long time until it got so ridiculous that people started to look at me like I’m a pedo myself if I tried to defend R Kelly.

Come to think of it I was a Michael Jackson fan too.

The minor he was videotaped with was his cousin too. Fing nasty.

The minor he was videotaped with was his cousin too. Fing nasty.

Are you sure about that? R Kelly's brother has stated that the singer abused their cousin when she was a minor, but I've never heard that it's a relative on the infamous tape.

Are you sure about that? R Kelly's brother has stated that the singer abused their cousin when she was a minor, but I've never heard that it's a relative on the infamous tape.
I’m not 100% sure but that’s what I recall from when that was going on.

What's the youngest girl he abused?

Everyone is calling him a pedo but I thought he just peed on some 17 year olds

What's the youngest girl he abused?

Everyone is calling him a pedo but I thought he just peed on some 17 year olds

By the strictest standards Kelly might have only had sex with pubescent girls with the youngest victim that I know of being 13 years old and others being 14 and 15.

He's scum. He's stolen and outright ruined multiple childhoods. Girls who should be excited about a school dance shouldn't have to worrry if they've contracted herpes from an adult predator.

image.png

Coincidentally this is the same thing that happened ITT after y'all started arguing over pointless shit while SOMEONE is FIGHTING for his LIFE.

hqdefault.jpg

By the strictest standards Kelly might have only had sex with pubescent girls with the youngest victim that I know of being 13 years old and others being 14 and 15.

He's scum. He's stolen and outright ruined multiple childhoods. Girls who should be excited about a school dance shouldn't have to worrry if they've contracted herpes from an adult predator.
Yea that's fucked up. Didnt know he struck that low I thought he only targeted 16 and 17 year olds

Never ceases to weird me out the extent people will go to defend their idols they've never even met.

Yeah, it's odd. There are people who will try to shout you down when you point out that their heroes are pieces of shit.

Steve Austin is a woman beater. Doesn't stop someone on here from posting under his name or other people from bending over backwards to defend him.

I believe I can fly is an awesome song, same with Down Low and Ignition remix. R Kelly has some awesome songs, and some real classics. He is a fucked up dude, but I can separate the man from the music and looking back the entire 12play album should be perceived as a (subconscious?) cry for help more than anything else.

Hate to say it but half of modern day sherdoggers were probably conceived to some R Kelly song too lmao.

Back