Quinton Jackson sounds off on the UFC on conference call, says Glover will not stand

Isn't it crazy in this sport how if you want to stand with your opponent, the onus is on you to force the fight standing.

It's almost as if the sport is entertaining because there's a battle for where the fight will take place.

Killed on first post.

Also LOL @ "These cowards need to stop messing with my head and fight the way I want them to."

I really think this is a bad matchup for Glover. On the feet, he will be in big trouble and I have serious doubts that he can get it to the ground.

You people that say he's a winner are the same that say fights are boring when on the ground.

You can't substantiate this ridiculous claim one bit. Talk about bending the truth to fit your narrative.

let Rampage bang, bro

In all seriousness I like Rampage a lot and I'll be rooting for him against Glover.

He explained his anti-wrestler spiel to Ariel Helwani in that video where they walked around NYC for a day. He doesn't mind fighting wrestlers, just not the ones where they won't attempt to finish him. It's very frustrating for him but at the same time, imo, it also falls on him to counter what they're doing.

this!!

These cowards needs to do what they say they're going to do and stop trying to confuse me and have me training in other areas

This bit made me lol, Rampage is starting to sound like a 13 year old sherdogger.

I really hope Glover beats him everywhere in this fight, rocks him, drops him and finishes with a sub...and somewhere in between Rampage tries to wrestle with him like he did against Igor

Fighting mma and complaining about getting taken down...

he didnt complain about being taken down per se, more about his opponents saying they want to stand and bang but than constatly looking for the clinch/takedown.

he didnt complain about being taken down per se, more about his opponents saying they want to stand and bang but than constatly looking for the clinch/takedown.

I hate it when Packer fans say that the running game will beat the Cowboys, but then they act like bitches and pass it.

Besides bader, who was the last person to lay n pray with rampage? Jones stood with him while he did nothing, Machida stood with him, Hamil was forced to stand with him. What did he do in any of those fights?

I kind of hope Rampage wins in dramatic fashion so he goes out as a free agent as strong as he possibly can, only to realize there is nothing waiting for him out there better than what he had in the UFC.

used to love him personally and professionally,

but this in my mind is tied for 1st as perfect outcome,

right next to him being Ko'd standing.

Well, I hope Rampage goes out with an impressive victory. Hopefully a KO. I'll be watching whenever he fights whether its in the UFC or not.

And it is up to Glover whether they stand or not, isn't it Rampage? You have no control over it, just some puppet trapped in this fight without the power to stop take downs, poor Rampage

Wait so he was actually tricked into not having a full MMA camp? The opponent said "I'll stand and trade with Rampage" and he said "Cool time to work on my boxing"?

Oh well Rampage has been fun watching you fight in the octagon and hopefully you find success in whatever else you do.

Back