Quinton Jackson sounds off on the UFC on conference call, says Glover will not stand

I wonder how Rampage would spin it, if Glover stands with him and KO's Page.

howd he get machida and chuck?

I'm honestly tired of page.
I won't be sad to see him go.
His antics and immaturity have sullied his pride rep.

I wonder how Rampage would spin it, if Glover stands with him and KO's Page.

My heart wasn't in it, man. I just wanted it to be over with, you know? I'm just... tired of it all... everything.... just done, you know what I mean?

I nealy cried laughing when he said stop lying to me and confusing me.

How old is this guy?

Rampage has good TDD,he needs to use it.I hope he knocks Tex out.
I love hype trains lying on their sides and off the tracks.

Most inspirational run-on sentence ever uttered by any athlete:

championmindset_zpsa806e94d.jpg

Championship mindset.

Rampage just telling the truth

Don't blame him
First back to back losses ever in his career and bandwagon mma fans are writing him off completely

He will KO the Sherdog golden child poster boy that is Glover and tell the UFC to shove it

WAR RAMPAGE!!!

Rampage Jus retire. there is a reason the Ufc is Jus letting him leave. he is no longer relevant. i do hope a-Team 2 will be good. lol

the only thing that i agree with rampage on, is that the ufc is taking WAY too big of a piece of the profit-pie the ufc makes.

yeah, yeah...they sign the contract. but where else are they supposed to go?

this is a moral issue, not a business issue.

they're a private company, can only guess their margins. I imagine most of their profits are invested in growth of the brand worldwide, which leads to exposure for fighters and real sponsors such as reebok. not all sports athletes make a ton of money doing their sport. golf, tennis, racing they make their big money through sponsors.

For an elite athelete who has a lot of experience in a few promotions he seems to have an amateur's view about mma where his opponents will tell him their game plans and he gets to do whatever he wants to

Well, to be fair. If they say they're going to stand and bang with him, they need to man up and do so.

well, to be fair. it's an MMA fight and they don't have to "man up" and do what their opponent wants them to do.

I can't wait for Rampage's Ultimate Boxing Championship where everyone makes at least $1 million per fight and all the grapplers aren't allowed to make contact with Rampage with anything but their gloves.

I lol'd

Also, like has already been highlighted, since when does training with the Iceman and Machida scream dryhump

I don't know how anyone can like current Rampage anymore. He complains about everything. It is ridiculous. If he is that sure Glover won't stand, then he had more than enough time to prepare for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back