Quinton Jackson sounds off on the UFC on conference call, says Glover will not stand

machida stood with with

Yes, running away is the same thing as standing in the pocket, which is what I said.

Again, everyone (except maybe Rampage) understands it's not Rampage's opponents' responsibility to stand and bang with him. But don't try to pretend that people, especially Machida, actually did that. The last person to do it was Wanderlei, who got laid out for his troubles. The whole division fears Rampage's power, except maybe Hendo. That's fine, they're allowed to find ways around it. And Rampage is allowed to try to goad them in to banging by calling them chicken.

The whole division fears Rampage's power, except maybe Hendo. That's fine, they're allowed to find ways around it. And Rampage is allowed to try to goad them in to banging by calling them chicken.

But we also are allowed to believe the real chicken is the one constantly whining about not getting his way, despite being one of the richest in his line of work. And the one ragequitting.

So glad Rampage will be getting what he wants: out. The game is over, the show is boring, we get it. Fare the well, boa sorte, bon chance, buena suerte, etc.

But we also are allowed to believe the real chicken is the one constantly whining about not getting his way, despite being one of the richest in his line of work. And the one ragequitting.

So glad Rampage will be getting what he wants: out. The game is over, the show is boring, we get it. Fare the well, boa sorte, bon chance, buena suerte, etc.

I'm not arguing with the people saying that. Have your opinion. But when I say everyone is afraid to stand in the pocket with him and the response is 'Machida did' I'm going to call bullshit on that.

damn I was hoping to see him take on guys like Lil Nog, Shogun 2, Forrest 3, Mousasi etc.

Yes, running away is the same thing as standing in the pocket, which is what I said.

Again, everyone (except maybe Rampage) understands it's not Rampage's opponents' responsibility to stand and bang with him. But don't try to pretend that people, especially Machida, actually did that. The last person to do it was Wanderlei, who got laid out for his troubles. The whole division fears Rampage's power, except maybe Hendo. That's fine, they're allowed to find ways around it. And Rampage is allowed to try to goad them in to banging by calling them chicken.

This is an MMA fan.

Rampage bitches way too much, he is constantly talking out of his ass.

He is leaving the UFC because he knows he can't hang with any legit competition anymore. Bye Rampage, you won't be missed.

I'm so sick of this guy making excuses, especially before the fight even happens. I used to be a big Rampage fan, but he's gotten to the point where he's just annoying now.

You wanna stand and bang with guys? Stuff their takedowns and cut off the cage. That's what guys like Chuck, Cro Cop, and JDS do/did to be successful.

Last edited:
So after Chuck with that look in his eyes , motivated BJ Penn , Healthy Shogun and Black Magic Mir we're now getting Rampage with that sound in his voice ?

Interesting

So after Chuck with that look in his eyes , motivated BJ Penn , Healthy Shogun and Black Magic Mir we're now getting Rampage with that sound in his voice ?

Interesting

When he wins I'm going to work on getting 'Rampage on a mission' as the standard form.

Back