Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

He's starting a new career, affa-rappa.com straightup gansta #1 hits yo. He be layin down tracks every day. Quentin "its-good-to-be-black" an his little g Lucky patrick be all up in that cheddar. He gots vido gamez, an movies, sheeeet, what don't he have?

Pretty soon Dana gonn be comin' askin him for a loan fo sum o dat paper.

Perfectly understandable. Rampage doesn't want to work for a verbally abusive boss and I don't blame him. But then again I don't hate the man like most on the board so I can see things clearly.

I used to be a fan of this guy, but now a days I cringe when I see him about to speak, hes just gotten so hypocritical and selfish and whiney.. he never shuts up anymore, when was the last time rampage did an interveiw and didnt bitch the whole way through? And I cant believe he has the nerve to say he doesnt care about the fame when he drives a truck with his face on it and trys to ge roles in movies ugh he bitched his way onto the japan card and then couldnt even make weight and got butt hurt when he lost... fucking typical good ridance

^^ he couldnt make weight bevause he was INJURED. Hate will make you ignore those things tho.

I can understand Rampage. Hope he wins and then leaves and makes more money and has a great life.

Never heard someone complain somuch about fighting a wrestler

Rampage is more sensitive than a 15 year old girl

Source: Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Looks like Dana is the real reason Jackson wants out the UFC. I can't blame him for it. Even though i like Dana at times, he too outspoken. He really shouldn't talk trash about fighters on the media like he does so often every time one pisses him off.

Its enough pressure been a fighter last thing u need is the president putting u down in front of the world. It's really unprofessional.

In my opinion, Quinton needs to step back and look at himself. He was in the national media because he went a bit crazy in his truck. Subsequently he was ordered to lay on the ground at gunpoint. He was able to rise above this, much in part to Dana's help. Give credit where credit is due Quinton.... If he wants to help other fighters in the UFC and to bring about change, he could use diplomacy to far greater effect with Dana.

pay it no mind, rampage has accomplished more in his 34 years than anyone on this forum in a lifetime.

Not winning fights? I think a lot of people on here can make the same claim.

Rampage is "leaving" because dana isn't going to renew his contract

This is like Tito's bullshit all over again....

Source: Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Looks like Dana is the real reason Jackson wants out the UFC. I can't blame him for it. Even though i like Dana at times, he too outspoken. He really shouldn't talk trash about fighters on the media like he does so often every time one pisses him off.

Its enough pressure been a fighter last thing u need is the president putting u down in front of the world. It's really unprofessional.

dana is out of line pretty often, like the guy, but i don't grasp how a promoter, who doesn't fight, acts tougher than the fighters he promotes. i just personally think it's bad business and wrong. but since the ufc is a monopoly, he can get away with it. some day mma will be a real sport and fighters won't have to put up with promoters like dana, but it's a long ways off.

Rampage is an idiot, a disrespectful idiot, who blame DW for doing to him the same he does all the time.
Rampage hasn't won a single stoppage over 5 years, he is nothing exciting now. His style is nothing but a boring conservative boxing style.

dana is out of line pretty often, like the guy, but i don't grasp how a promoter, who doesn't fight, acts tougher than the fighters he promotes. i just personally think it's bad business and wrong. but since the ufc is a monopoly, he can get away with it. some day mma will be a real sport and fighters won't have to put up with promoters like dana, but it's a long ways off.

Honestly, it'll either go one or two ways...a true league with a commissioner like any other sport or split between promoters like boxing.

Not really sure if either would be better.

Rampage dicked the UFC over a bunch of times and if he wasn't a super popular fighter, he would have been cut multiple times and never resigned. Running off to film the A-Team after a season of TUF, going on a monster truck rampage, and constantly bad mouthing Dana/UFC. yet the UFC always bails him out and forgives him. They even bent over for him and got him a fight on the Japan card when he begged for it despite all his past transgressions

Perfectly understandable. Rampage doesn't want to work for a verbally abusive boss and I don't blame him. But then again I don't hate the man like most on the board so I can see things clearly.

Hate? Really? Most people are just tired of his constant bitching- stop acting like it is anything more.

Rampage is an extremely sensitive person to criticism.

Also, people complain about Dana and him being honest about his opinion in fighters, but I guarantee if he said all fights were great and always spun shit to protect his fighters people would bitch about him never being honest and always full of shit.

There is also no happy medium here, me personally if rather have someone like Dana who says things honestly even knowing it will piss off his fighters.

Rampage is done with years, if he wasn't a mean
Looking black guy with a chain around his neck and talked shit then people would see him for what he is, a loudmouth who hasn't knocked anyone out in 5years

rampage gonna be broke in a year and begging to be let back. guy is a buffoon

Rampage has always been one of my favorites fighters in MMA. He has all the gifts with the personna that sells.

Right now he is fighting the evolution of MMA, and complaining about it, which I wish he wouldn't, it hurts his popularity. Still one of my favorites.

Back