Quinton Jackson leaving UFC because of Dana White

Quentin Jackson is leaving the UFC because of Quentin Jackson.

He's been going off the deep end for a while now.

If what he says about Dana is true he's got a legit gripe. May or may not be the real reason, or smart, but you can see why he'd be pissed.

People seem to forget that rampage wasn't gonna even go to the ufc but they kept buying up promotions to to get him. He told tito the ufc was his

Ugh... I'm just sick of Rampage and all his bitching, tbh.

If he's not bitching about the UFC he's bitching about fans, Rogan, his pay packets, etc etc etc

What gets to me most is him bitching about fighters trying to take him down. Hey, genius, it's mixed martial arts, what do you expect? No fighter owes you a stand up fight and it doesn't make them a pussy if they wanna take your down. For gods sake, grow up dude.

I used to be a fan, but I'll be glad to see the back of him. Dude has some serious issues and I'm tired of hearing about them.

Its a shame a great fighter like Rampage is hated so much on here.
Granted he loves to complain but no one understands what goes on behind the scenes, Rampage does.

Its a shame a great fighter like Rampage is hated so much on here.
Granted he loves to complain but no one understands what goes on behind the scenes, Rampage does.

pay it no mind, rampage has accomplished more in his 34 years than anyone on this forum in a lifetime.

Yeah rampage said as much at the post fight conference they knee he was injured but dana still decided to bash him.. I still wish him and dana could work it out but whatever..

They should work it out in the cage, I'd pay top dollar to see rampage lay dana out cold.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaampage! Rashad said it best. The guy is tough but mentally unstable. His problems won't disappear after he leaves the UFC. Next time he points fingers it should be in a mirror. Tired of his crap, and feel he will never be happy, and really just wants to complain about how mistreated he has been his whole life. I wish him the best, but also feel he is his own worst enemy, and should appreciate something once in a while.

Yeah, then Bjorn will just file a lawsuit against him every time he acts up.

Bjorn probably won't care, as long as he fulfills whatever contract they sign. Dana is the one who gets all pissy over what fighters say. This is the same guy who fired Todd Duffee for an "attitude problem" and Werdum because he didn't want to pay him after a loss.

What's page saying to Dana a little after 2:10 in this video from just before 144?

As far as I can tell the gist is that he hasn't been training much.

Rampage is reminding me of that line from The Godfather. "This is business, and this man is taking it very personal..."

The UFC has made him a multi-millionaire, and even bailed him out of jail. I don't think he's gonna find a better deal elsewhere.

pay it no mind, rampage has accomplished more in his 34 years than anyone on this forum in a lifetime.

Too much credit, he's accomplished more in one fight then 80% of sherdog. Personally I hated Rampage in PRIDE & even more when he took a few extra shots on a knocked out Wanderlei Silva. However I've always respected him and grown to not only admire how great he was but also how underrated he is as well.

Who else has defeated Wanderlei, Liddell & Hendo? Nobody.
He's only been knocked out once in his MMA career and idiots on here believe Glover is going to knock him out lol
I'm hoping Rampage goes out with a bang & real mma fans show the respect he deserves.

I find it funny that you can call Dana White unprofessional in the same sentence that you mention Rampage. Anyway, Rampage is hardly a fighter these days and its pretty well known that he doesnt like Dana. Just an excuse on his part

if i was dana i would wait for rampage to sign the bellator contract and then match it.

just to piss him off :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

might cost dana a few million but who cares :icon_evil

Rampage is reminding me of that line from The Godfather. "This is business, and this man is taking it very personal..."

The UFC has made him a multi-millionaire, and even bailed him out of jail. I don't think he's gonna find a better deal elsewhere.

I get what your saying but wouldn't you react the same way? example you tell your boss

''i couldn't make copies of this sheet because the copier broke'' He says ''ok'' then the next day in the meeting says ''we would of had copies but petey didn't make them idk where his head is at sometimes'' lol i'd be pissed

Too much credit, he's accomplished more in one fight then 80% of sherdog. Personally I hated Rampage in PRIDE & even more when he took a few extra shots on a knocked out Wanderlei Silva. However I've always respected him and grown to not only admire how great he was but also how underrated he is as well.

Who else has defeated Wanderlei, Liddell & Hendo? Nobody.
He's only been knocked out once in his MMA career and idiots on here believe Glover is going to knock him out lol
I'm hoping Rampage goes out with a bang & real mma fans show the respect he deserves.

pretty much lol

I get what your saying but wouldn't you react the same way? example you tell your boss

''i couldn't make copies of this sheet because the copier broke'' He says ''ok'' then the next day in the meeting says ''we would of had copies but petey didn't make them idk where his head is at sometimes'' lol i'd be pissed

Yeah but if part of my job included getting in front of microphones in front of the world whenever I wanted, and saying whatever I wanted, I'd set the record straight and move on with my life. It's not like Dana said anything so insulting that the two of them couldn't hash it out.

Chael Sonnen right again about Rampage looking to duck out of his remaining fights. Before trashing Chael when he says stuff like that Sherdoggers might want to consider that his sources are probably better than ours.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back